Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2001 911 Turbo 996 - NEW CLUTCH, new tires, mechanically perfect - Atlanta, GA

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 08:16 PM
WP0DD
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 911 Turbo 996 - NEW CLUTCH, new tires, mechanically perfect - Atlanta, GA

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 996 Turbo
Mileage (numbers only please): 71000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
VIN: WP0AB29921S685135
Price (no $ sign please): $36499
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

For sale is my 2001 911 Turbo Coupe, which I purchased recently as a second car. I had the vehicle inspected by two dealerships when I bought it (around 68,200 miles) and at the recommendation of those dealerships, I replaced the clutch (a $6,000+ service at a dealer), had the front axle rebuilt due to leaking CV boots, repaired a leaking front differential, replaced the ignition lock, replaced the horn and replaced the diverter valves with stronger units than the original rubber parts. I also installed new Bridgestone Potenza tires (which were the original type of tires on the vehicle) and had the oil changed. With the exception of the tires, ALL SERVICE was done at certified Porsche dealerships (either Hennessy Porsche in Atlanta or Bert Smith Porsche in St Petersburg, Florida).

After both dealers thoroughly inspected the vehicle, I am satisfied this work got the vehicle into perfect mechanical condition and it drives like a dream. Its only flaws are minor cosmetic issues including an inoperable rear spoiler (common problem on 2001 models) and some interior wear not uncommon for a vehicle of its age and mileage. The vehicle features a beautiful exterior, an acceptable interior and perfect wheels without even a hint of curb rash. The car is completely stock and has never been modified.

I am a Porsche Club of America member and I spared no expense in making the vehicle mechanically flawless. Note the Carfax is provided in this listing and shows a clean history without any accidents. Clean Autocheck is also available.

Only selling due to the unexpected arrival of a company car. Vehicle includes leather sport seats, 18 inch wheels, a power sunroof, a navigation system and a 6-disc CD changer.

AutoTrader.com link for more photos and free Carfax report: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...r_id=318792544

E-mail: dougdemuro@yahoo.com or contact me via Private Message here; phone number is also listed at AutoTrader.com. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Attached Images      
Old 04-03-2012, 12:56 PM
WP0DD
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD

Quick Reply: 2001 911 Turbo 996 - NEW CLUTCH, new tires, mechanically perfect - Atlanta, GA