Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang Track Pack

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Freddie Two Bs
Drifting

Received 462 Likes on 294 Posts
Default 2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang Track Pack

Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 13894
Color: White
Price (no $ sign please): $43000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

I bought the car new in December 2015 at Ford Autonation of Fort Lauderdale, FL. 100% stock bumper to bumper. The car came with Track Pack, which includes: Magnerides, high force rear spoiler, transmission cooler, differential cooler, and secondary engine oil cooler.

Had a few small things addressed under warranty: Exhaust valve actuators, thermostat, oil pressure sender.

All warranty work, oil changes, and oil cooler recall done at Colonial Ford in Danbury, CT.

Last oil and filter change done at 13,473 miles.

Brake pads were reported at 6mm left at the last oil change. When the time comes to change the pads, rotors should also be changed. If I were keeping the car, I’d put plain centrics instead of the OEM cross drilled ones, but that’s for the new owner to decide. The dealer gave me a quote of approx. $1k for changing pads and rotors with OEM parts, and that cost is reflected in my asking price.

The car is in great condition inside and out. There is a patch with a slight discoloration on the rear right seat, visible in the pictures, due to someone wiping that spot with a detergent which turned out too aggressive for Alcantara.

I took the car to the track three times: twice at lime rock and once at Palmer, all with BMW CCA. All track days were done running in the beginners group with an instructor by the side, and the car remained firmly planted on the black part of the track at all times. No spins or gravel pits or any other shenanigans. I also took the car to Lime Rock for an autocross on the snow once.

Comes with the OEM outdoor car cover and the owners gift pack in the picture.

Additional info:

- Bumper-to-bumper warranty expires 12/22, engine warranty runs two year past that date or 60k total miles, whichever comes first.

- Oil consumption is moderate, about 1 quart every 1k miles.

- No paintwork or bodywork.

- Original MSRP was $57,345. In those early days of the GT350 dealers were charging ADM, so I actually paid $5k on top of that.

Asking $43,000.

Last edited by Freddie Two Bs; 08-13-2018 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Additional info provided
Old 08-12-2018, 10:10 PM
brian0473
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Autocross on the snow in a GT350 sounds like an awesome time! Free bump for you sir.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:15 PM
pikeroper
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool car! GLWS

Quick Reply: 2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang Track Pack