Notices
Vehicle Marketplace A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:



Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:


WTB: 2018/19 GT3 RS

 
Old 03-06-2018, 10:27 PM
  #1  
heaven_inc
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 22
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: 2018/19 GT3 RS

Year: 2019
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 0
Color: PTS
Price (no $ sign please): $275000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

I'd like to see if I can acquire a GT3 RS allocation for October - November delivery, must be a PTS build slot. The delivery date/month is somewhat flexible, however the PTS requirement is not. Looking to do a very special build to commemorate a special occasion... I'm well aware of the market pricing for these cars and am willing to pay to play. I'll consider any reasonable and borderline unreasonable offer.

CheeRS!
heaven_inc is offline  
Old 03-07-2018, 11:05 AM
  #2  
shapiroeric
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
shapiroeric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longmeadow, MA
Posts: 2,709
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by heaven_inc View Post
I'd like to see if I can acquire a GT3 RS allocation for October - November delivery, must be a PTS build slot. The delivery date/month is somewhat flexible, however the PTS requirement is not. Looking to do a very special build to commemorate a special occasion... I'm well aware of the market pricing for these cars and am willing to pay to play. I'll consider any reasonable and borderline unreasonable offer.

CheeRS!
Others will confirm but I do not believe the RS is available in PTS for current allocations.....there's conflicting reports it is avail for August allocations and beyond.....

It is also not avail on the RS config.....

Last edited by shapiroeric; 03-07-2018 at 11:27 AM.
shapiroeric is offline  
Old 03-07-2018, 11:27 AM
  #3  
AMG USA
Dealership
Rennlist
Premium Sponsor

 
AMG USA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Riviera Beach, FL
Posts: 391
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

We have a 1st VIP position. PM sent.
__________________
Atlantis Motor Group
2600 NW 2nd Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33431

800-935-9590
[email protected]
www.atlantismotorgroup.com

Follow us on instagram @Atlantis_Motor_Group
AMG USA is offline  
Old 03-07-2018, 02:17 PM
  #4  
heaven_inc
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 22
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by shapiroeric View Post
Others will confirm but I do not believe the RS is available in PTS for current allocations.....there's conflicting reports it is avail for August allocations and beyond.....

It is also not avail on the RS config.....
I did confirm with my contact at PCNA that there's still no confirmation of PTS availability for GT3 RS... However, judging from this video
(3:10 mark), while discussing Magnesium wheels, AP mentions that they "will only be available from end of this year on..." which clearly indicates RS production into 2019. I seriously doubt there will be no PTS availability for such a special car at the end of an era...

There's also a very interesting nugget at around the 5:35 mark when AP states that there's so much more "meat on this engine" and doesn't decline a suggestion that there maybe more cars with this engine to come. Which would totally make sense, developing a spectacular engine like this only to shelve it after producing a few limited models would be a real shame...
heaven_inc is offline  
Old 03-15-2018, 10:39 AM
  #5  
heaven_inc
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 22
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Bump. Close to getting something else entirely if I don't get a build slot soon...
heaven_inc is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 11:45 AM
  #6  
Perimeter
Super User
 
Perimeter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA PNW + AZ
Posts: 2,416
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by heaven_inc View Post
Bump. Close to getting something else entirely if I don't get a build slot soon...
Be patient, this one will be worth it
Perimeter is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: 2018/19 GT3 RS


Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.