Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2015 Porsche GT3

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 09:29 AM
gonefishin'
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 446
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Basalt Black
VIN: WP0AC2A91FS189128
Price (no $ sign please): $144000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Originally Posted by eilig
I still have the car, but not actively trying to sell it. May keep it, may not. Still trying to decide. If interested, PM me.
PM sent.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:45 PM
eilig
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I am doing a deal on a Ferrari this week and ready to sell my GT3 immediately. $148K buys it. This is a firm number. Otherwise it goes to a wholesaler through a trade. Thank you.
Old 10-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Stevezr1
Intermediate

Is this sold?
Old 10-03-2018, 11:01 AM
eilig
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Car goes in on trade on Monday, unless sold before then. Price dropped to $144k and deal must go through my Ferrari dealer in Chicago. Anyone interested? Last chance, as she'll be gone on Monday...
Old 10-03-2018, 05:34 PM
Vettellesque
1st Gear

Originally Posted by eilig
To answer publicly some of the questions I've been getting via private messages:

Never driven in rain. Never driven over 4,000 rpm. And of course, never driven on track. Car is brand new.

Thanks!
Really? Never above 4000rpm? Supposed you never did a burnout either. From a post you had in April 2015:

I was in manual shift mode, all nannies on. I couldn't remember how to use LC, so I tried it ease it off the line and then got on it in first gear... Massive wheelspin and burning of rubber... for both me and the Hellcat! When I looked at the tach and saw 6,000 rpm, then realized I was barely moving, I realized that I was just basically doing a burnout! So I eased way back, brought the rpm down until it hooked up, then short shifted into second. Then I was gone. By the time I shifted into third, I looked for the Hellcat and he had gotten out of it and decide to make a left hand turn. Okaaaay, so much for the drag race.

On the way back home, a few hours later, we drove by that same spot and saw big black marks in both lanes.

I was actually quite shocked how easily the GT3 lit those tires! Conditions were 65 degrees, sun, clean concrete pavement, level surface. Maybe next time if I have heat in the tires, warmer pavement, and use LC, it will be a different story.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:30 PM
nedgu
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Interested. PM sent.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:49 PM
sapman
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Vettellesque
Really? Never above 4000rpm? Supposed you never did a burnout either. From a post you had in April 2015:

I was in manual shift mode, all nannies on. I couldn't remember how to use LC, so I tried it ease it off the line and then got on it in first gear... Massive wheelspin and burning of rubber... for both me and the Hellcat! When I looked at the tach and saw 6,000 rpm, then realized I was barely moving, I realized that I was just basically doing a burnout! So I eased way back, brought the rpm down until it hooked up, then short shifted into second. Then I was gone. By the time I shifted into third, I looked for the Hellcat and he had gotten out of it and decide to make a left hand turn. Okaaaay, so much for the drag race.

On the way back home, a few hours later, we drove by that same spot and saw big black marks in both lanes.

I was actually quite shocked how easily the GT3 lit those tires! Conditions were 65 degrees, sun, clean concrete pavement, level surface. Maybe next time if I have heat in the tires, warmer pavement, and use LC, it will be a different story.
Ooops.
Old 10-13-2018, 01:00 PM
Stevezr1
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Vettellesque

I wanted to see car since I'm 10 miles away and had cash in hand but was suppose to make offer without so much as being able to look at. Said car was brand new what was there to look at and didn't want stranger on his property even tho I gave my address and full name. Well maybe that's the reason that selling 150k car but won't let look at before making offer.

Quick Reply: FS: 2015 Porsche GT3