Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2009 911 C4S Balsalt Black six-speed

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 11:25 PM
DC911S
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 139 Posts
Default 2009 911 C4S Balsalt Black six-speed

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 42000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Balsalt Black
VIN: WPOAB29929S721854
Price (no $ sign please): $55000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

I am selling my 2009 911 C4S win Balsalt Black with Sand Beige interior. Its modded with real Coco Mats, Fabspeed X pipe, Numeric shifter, FVD Tune, and BMC air filters along with a new OEM black swifter and boot. I did the 30 and 40K service at Porsche of Tysons in Virginia, that included a new battery and a new serpentine belt as well. I am the second owner and its has the MaxCare good for another 24 months or up to 75K miles, with a 500 dollar deductible. I had a cup holder, coolant leak, and new ignition switch done under the warranty at the Porsche dealer with no questions asked, and at the 40K service in October it was given a great bill of health. I'll include the OEM car cover and I have the Numeric shift cables ready to go as well. Includes the Y connector for the iPod. I just used the Griots orbital buffer with Maguiers swirl removal and then yellow wax to really get the paint looking great (a professional could do a bit better). It has a loan on it, so if you buy it.....we do a sales contract with signatures, you wire the money to my PNC bank right up the street in Dupont Circle, the bank gets paid off, the title then clears and gets sent to me from the DC DMV, and then I get it and sign it over to you. All that takes perhaps 7 to 10 business days, and there is no way to speed it up. In the meantime I can lock it up, send you the keys, and in effect its yours. Its in a secure garage, no worries. Or I can drive to where you are, drop it off, get my plate and leave. I'll fedex the title. But its got to be with reason, say within a 50 miles of DC. Got my eye on a GT350, but not wanting to trade to a Ford dealer and take that bath. In DC the dealers will list this car for 60+, there are just not that many manual 997.2 C4S coupes per sale in the area or entire country, perhaps 20 or so (even less with verified service and up to date as well). PM me here for more info. I only had my long lens today with me, hence only the one interior shot. I can take more with the phone and send to you. Its a non-smoking car. And I never have ever eaten in it. Its got Hancock Ventus V12 tires on it, with I estimate 4 or 5 K miles of tread left. It will pass inspection. Build sheet in in the picture gallery. Note I do not have the rear mats. Two keys, all manuals, and carrying binder for them included as well as my service records.

Robert
443 454 7123 Voice or Text.

Old 01-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Blu311
Burning Brakes

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Bump for a clean 997.2 C4S Manual Coupe... GLWS!
Old 04-02-2018, 12:56 PM
vrage
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Still Available?
Old 04-03-2018, 12:39 PM
DC911S
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 139 Posts

I still have the C4S, was going to sell to get a really nice RS5, but it got sold. Send a PM if you are interested. BTW, car broker guys.....DON'T BUG ME. I don't want or need your help.

Quick Reply: 2009 911 C4S Balsalt Black six-speed