Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2016 GT4 - Sapphire Blue, LWB, 6330 miles, REDUCED

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 11:05 AM
Christmas50
Racer

Received 89 Likes on 64 Posts

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayman GT4
Mileage (numbers only please): 6340
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Traction Control
Color: Sapphire blue
VIN: WP0AC2A81GK192359
Price (no $ sign please): $94000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

Is this car still available?
Old 01-24-2018, 11:20 AM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Received 2,294 Likes on 1,278 Posts

Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU
As a GT4 owner, obviously I would like the GT4 market to be very high, but I am also a realist. I have also been an astute follower of that market since early fall of 2015 (when I bought my first two). The most surprising thing about the GT4 market is how unstable it appears and the degree to which it fluctuates. Lately it seems that low milage, average spec. (ave. MSRP was just under $100k for all GT4s delivered in NA) cars trade around MSRP, give or take a few grand. In general, GT4s with higher MSRPs are likely to trade below MSRP, unless it's a PTS car, in which case premiums of $10k - $15k are not uncommon. I have seen many well-spec'd GT4s sit unsold at what appear to be very attractive prices, i.e. around MSRP, so I surely wouldn't pay a lot more today. But, if you find the perfect spec car for you, it just might be worth more premium, because they are truly great cars.
^ This.

I paid $111,000 for a $112,000 MSRP Sapphire Blue Metallic GT4 with LWB's and PCCB's from a dealer in the Bay Area back in November.
The car was CPO, had $5,000 of clear bra from Premier of Fremont, side bolster protectors, only 1250 miles, and was immaculate.
If you see the car that you like and it "speaks" to you, get it.
The GT4 is a phenomenal car that can be a daily driver
and sounds even better than a GT3!
Old 01-24-2018, 01:22 PM
Kg11
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsch2018

I will keep looking then on Rennlist and see what comes up......Though, with Rennlist no CPO extended warranty. If someone has a well optioned GT4 with minimal to no track time and performed the service I will definitely pull the trigger. I haven’t spent much time on Rennlist in the recent past have spent most of my time on the 718 forums after purchasing my 2018/718 CS......great car. That will change as of today.......looking for a win win with a GT4 seller and buyer (me)......
Private party CPO transfers! Many of the cars here have them. Dealers won't tell you this, obviously.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:36 PM
Christmas50
Racer

Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU
As a GT4 owner, obviously I would like the GT4 market to be very high, but I am also a realist. I have also been an astute follower of that market since early fall of 2015 (when I bought my first two). The most surprising thing about the GT4 market is how unstable it appears and the degree to which it fluctuates. Lately it seems that low milage, average spec. (ave. MSRP was just under $100k for all GT4s delivered in NA) cars trade around MSRP, give or take a few grand. In general, GT4s with higher MSRPs are likely to trade below MSRP, unless it's a PTS car, in which case premiums of $10k - $15k are not uncommon. I have seen many well-spec'd GT4s sit unsold at what appear to be very attractive prices, i.e. around MSRP, so I surely wouldn't pay a lot more today. But, if you find the perfect spec car for you, it just might be worth more premium, because they are truly great cars.
Agree 100%. I'm on the market for 3 months and that is what I see. Forget about OC and LA dealers. They are all greedy morons asking 10+K over low optioned cars. Market is softening a lot lately.
Few grand below MSRP IMO is fair price.
Old 01-24-2018, 04:43 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Received 2,294 Likes on 1,278 Posts

Originally Posted by Christmas50
Agree 100%. I'm on the market for 3 months and that is what I see. Forget about OC and LA dealers. They are all greedy morons asking 10+K over low optioned cars. Market is softening a lot lately.
Few grand below MSRP IMO is fair price.
We've been through this before.
There was a GT Silver GT4 from Porsche of San Diego a month ago that was listed at $4,000 under its $124,900 MSRP.
It sold.
Old 01-24-2018, 05:33 PM
Christmas50
Racer

Yes I know we went through this before. LOL

Quick Reply: 2016 GT4 - Sapphire Blue, LWB, 6330 miles, REDUCED