Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

WTB: Cayman 2007-2012 in October

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 06:10 PM
SomnoBoost
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 23 Posts
Arrow WTB: Cayman 2007-2012 in October

Year: 2019
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Mileage (numbers only please): 99999
Color: Not Yellow
Price (no $ sign please): $30000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Hi folks,

I'll be purchasing a Cayman or Cayman S in a few weeks and I just thought I'd put a feeler WTB ad out there. I can't buy until mid-October or so but want to have my purchase completed no later than late-November. The reason I'm putting the ad out there so early is that I've been looking for a month or more and am finding most of the Caymans in my geographical region are being sold at dealerships, most of them with little or no service history available. My goal is to buy a Cayman from a "Porsche guy" who's maybe a forum member and/or PCA member. A guy who's showed his car some love and kept at least decent service records and welcomes a PPI. Ideally I would have a Cayman deal lined up and ready to buy for when the time comes. I'd like to get to drive the car at least a little before winter comes.

My ideal Cayman is 987.2 with PDK but am not too picky. I'm open to anything 2007-2012 that is well kept, good service records and decent mileage. Of course, only if it's fair priced. But I am willing to give you what your car is worth, if it fits what I'm looking for. Open to colors and options (sorry can't do yellow). PDK-Manual-Tip... Prefer not to have 19" wheels but not a deal breaker 17-18" preferred. Stock height only, no lowered suspension. Would love an aftermarket exhaust though!

I'm willing to drive 3-4 hours or so from Ann Arbor, MI to pick up the car. Farther if you live fairly close to an airport. If shipping is an option, that opens a lot more possibilities. But before I made any trips, we'd have to have a "done deal", so to speak. I have a budget range of $22-$30k. I won't try to lowball you so please don't try to rip me off.

Like I said, I can't buy until mid-late October, but if you have a Cayman that you are perhaps thinking of selling in the next few weeks and think any of this sounds like it might save you the hassle of want ads or trade ins, message me or email me at somnospeed at G mail.

Thanks,
Casey

Quick Reply: WTB: Cayman 2007-2012 in October