Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2001 996 Turbo For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Newfie911
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 996 Turbo For Sale

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 996 Turbo
Mileage (numbers only please): 90000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Seal Grey
Price (no $ sign please): $45000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Canada
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2001 996 Turbo. Seal Grey with black interior and carbon fiber trim. 6 speed manual. Located in Calabogie, Ontario. Asking $45K CDN

The vehicle has 145 K/KM - 90K Miles on the odometer. The engine and transmisssion had full Porsche replacement at 75K/KM - 47K Miles. All documentation available. The car is mechanically very sound with no smoke. no leaks, no noises........and pulls like a freight train. Coolant lines have been pinned.

Has an aftermarket Pioneer head unit with navigation. All original PCM components are with the car. Has sport exhaust, original stock exhaust comes with the car. Currently has stock wing in place but will include a GT2 wing.

I would rate the exterior 8 of 10. The paint is in very good condition with the only noticeable blemish a scratch on the front left fender, see last pic.

The interior likewise is an 8 of 10, normal wear on the seats and carpets for a car of this age, but very clean with no rips, tears, cracks on any of the interior pieces.

If you have any further questions please feel free, only too happy to answer and queries.

I will personally be in Calabogie the weekend of Aug 18-22 for anyone interested in a viewing.

I will consider trade or partial trade for a pristine BMW E30 or 911 Pre 74 Long Hood.
Attached Images           
Old 08-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Indiana Jones
Pro

Received 89 Likes on 61 Posts

Do you have records and how long have you owned the car?
Old 08-13-2017, 04:40 PM
Newfie911
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Indiana Jones
Do you have records and how long have you owned the car?
I have service records from 2008 when the car was first imported from the US to Canada by the previous owner. It was within a year of import the previous owner had the engine and transmission done. Previous owner had for 8 years, I purchased from him 1.5 years ago. I knew him personally. He was a PCA member, DE instructor and a true Porsche enthusiast.

Being a US car makes it very easy to re-import without duties. I have the original importation paperwork and copy of State Registration(Arizona).

Any further questions let me know.

Kevin
Old 10-25-2017, 06:13 PM
intense1
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sold?

Quick Reply: 2001 996 Turbo For Sale