Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1995 Porsche 993 RS Clubsport Tribute Polar silver 98k Miles maintained

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 01:01 PM
imstillonjava
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Porsche 993 RS Clubsport Tribute Polar silver 98k Miles maintained

Year: 1995
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 993
Mileage (numbers only please): 98500
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Foglamps, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: polar silver
VIN: WP0AA299XSS323574
Price (no $ sign please): $60400
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Very recently bought this car from Ravi (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...ntained-2.html). Love it and very happy with it. But am interested in Mark's 997.1 gt3.

If theres any serious buyers that missed your chance, this is probably your only second chance. If I miss out on Marks car I'm keeping it.

$60.4k to cover my registration fees paid for a break even amount.

626-922-0138 is my cell.
Carol

Copying his ad because it's truly representative of what you get.

At-A-Glance
This is a well-sorted, documented and highly-maintained car. I would consider the “driver” characterization offensive, but that’s probably the most accurate one. She’s in great shape overall. I suspect the first person that sees the car will purchase it. Clean title, never been in an accident. Carfax available.

Very recent receipts totaling $10k+ doing preventative maintenance in the last couple months. The car has new brakes, pads, rotors, lines, new clutch, & top-end resealed. All fluids changed in the past couple hundred miles. Nice factory options including LSD. This car has spent its entire life owned by P-car enthusiasts. All work performed by Sleepers Speed Shop in Costa Mesa, CA - a renowned air-cooled shop here in So-Cal. They can speak to how nice the car is.

Exterior
-Getty Design RS M003 3-piece front splitter
-Getty Design RS M003 RSR/club sport rear spoiler w/ carbon fiber insert
-993 RS side skirts
-HID headlight conversion
-Euro clear corners
-Fully exterior opti-coat, which is quite demonstrative in parking lot lights. The polar silver just beams.

Condition:
The exterior is in relatively great shape, with some nicks in the front of the car as is typical for a build of this vintage. The nicks have been touched-up. The car has all original paint, except for the front bumper, and the add on pieces, obviously. The front bumper was re-sprayed by a previous owner. I’m an ****-retentive type, so I must share that the paint match is pretty decent in all lights, except when the day is overcast, and you’re observing the car from a top perspective view or a rear ¾ view.
Interior
-DAS Sport 4pt. roll bar
-Pioneer Head Unit
-Black floor mats
-Fire extinguisher

Condition:
The interior shows really well. The rear of the passenger seat seems to have rubbed against the roll-cage, but it’s not noticeable unless you fully bend the passenger seat forward. The headliner has about a 1” scratch near the driver door side, somewhat out of sight. Otherwise, the interior shows really well and smells period-correct.
Engine
-Remarkably stock, except for a B&B exhaust. Straight pipes are also included, but not currently installed on the car.
-Engine hums beautifully, and makes all the right smells and sounds. Notably, the engine was fully re-sealed 100 miles ago, and doesn’t drip oil at all.

Transmission
-Brand new clutch with 200 miles on it

Suspension/Brakes
-Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers
-993 Turbo Brakes (refinished Mexico Blue with neo-chrome Porsche decals)
-Brand new pads, rotors, lines and refinished the interior/exterior of the calipers just 100 miles ago
-Front strut bar

Wheels/Tires

-Techart Championship Formula wheels
-18x8.5 et41 front, 18x11 et60 rears. Front tires are 225/40 and rears are 275/35. These are an incredibly rare set of wheels, and they are period correct.

Service History & Documentation

-Owners manual has stamps/records from ’97-’02; and full documentation for the years thereafter. Spent $10k doing preventative maintenance in the last couple months.
Attached Images           

Last edited by imstillonjava; 08-06-2017 at 12:01 AM.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Parnelli
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Dude I actually lost sleep thinking about this car when it was for sale! This is killing me that it is back on the market. How much did u have to pay in registration fees?
Old 08-09-2017, 12:11 PM
imstillonjava
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Deposit has been received. Car is pending sale. Thread will update when car is officially sold. Thanks everyone for your interest!

Quick Reply: 1995 Porsche 993 RS Clubsport Tribute Polar silver 98k Miles maintained