Notices

ATC PLA350 vs inTech Flyer Discover vs ROG 14TH1 vs...

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 02:58 PM
Otteau
1st Gear

Default ATC PLA350 vs inTech Flyer Discover vs ROG 14TH1 vs...

I am in the market for my first toy hauler and have been agonizing about this decision. The three in the title are my current front runners, but I am completely open to others.

Looking for something that is capable of hauling motorcycles--about 1000 pounds total--but that can also be used to glamp in relative comfort with four large dogs and offer plenty of space. Motorcycle hauling will only be a couple of times a year; going places with dogs will be much more frequent since I need a place to stay with them when visiting family and friends. None of these come with a ramp-to-deck option, but that is something that I would definitely want to add. I don't need or really even want a bathroom in my trailer, and would much prefer the extra floor space, so any options with a bathroom I would prefer it to be of minimal footprint. I like the idea of a tip-out bed and aluminum floor although I have flip-flopped on both of those points.

My three options so far seem to be around the same price and weight so my biggest issue is deciding which will be most reliable. I plan to upgrade the batteries and add solar regardless, so the option to do so upfront is secondary to reliability and longevity. All three have horror stories associated with them on various forums and FB groups which keeps my head swimming with what to do. I am hoping to get a more reliable, objective view here since there isn't really a vested interest in any of them.

Quick Reply: ATC PLA350 vs inTech Flyer Discover vs ROG 14TH1 vs...