Notices

Trailer Repair Nirvana in El Cajon CA

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2021 | 07:37 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 540 Likes on 352 Posts
Default Trailer Repair Nirvana in El Cajon CA

East County Trailer Repair, El Cajon, CA: About a year ago, I had a tire tack installed inside my trailer by a N. CA shop...they totally screwed it up. The tire rack was designed to hang on vertical studs....the initial installers at N. CA missed this key feature...one side into a stud, the other into sheet metal. I brought the car to East County Trailer Repair to get this fixed before it pulled out of the studs and fell off the trailer wall on to my car. In the process the foreman Dustin and his crew at East County Trailer Repair, found other electrical problems that I had suspected but had no idea how to fix, wiring issuers, they corrected them.

They don't just repair trailers, based on my recent experience, they can troubleshoot and fix electrical problems, they do fabrication as required, made me a very slick mount for my trailer's solar panel, and wired it to my trailer's deep cycle battery. They have lots of talent on staff, and their office Manager Christine is a delight. Dustin is a peach, very nice people, loved their other techs too. They all really seem very
interested in their craft and want to produce the best possible results. Prices are affordable too...especially considering the quality work they perform

They do lots of other things that you will be amazed to see upon your first visit. I'll say no more: Don't want to spoil your first visit. If you need work done on a trailer, and you want it done right the first time, East County Trailer Repair is the place for you.

Solar panel mount

Tire Rack correctly installed to two (2) vertical studs.

Solar panel wiring to my deep cycle battery.
The following users liked this post:
FastCarSlo (09-10-2021)
Old 09-12-2021 | 10:35 PM
raysmd
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

what kind of solar panel is that? is it enough to maintain the trailer battery?
The following users liked this post:
fnel1771 (09-13-2021)

Quick Reply: Trailer Repair Nirvana in El Cajon CA