New Taycan + Question

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2023, 06:54 AM
BustedC
1st Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default New Taycan + Question

Hey,

I bought a new Taycan with 15 miles to replace my S Class and maybe RS6. Does anyone have wiring diagrams for the Bose audio system and Burmester audio system? I'm going to retrofit the Burmester as it feels a bit lacking compared to the Burmester 3D in the S. If not I'll make a thread to detail my journey for everyone else . Mandatory pics attached

Thanks!

​​​​​​​
The following 2 users liked this post by BustedC:
Der-Schwabe (08-06-2023), thebishman (08-05-2023)
Old 08-07-2023, 01:47 PM
MingusDew
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,204 Likes on 607 Posts

Before you waste $ on the Burm system just to be disappointed again, I would suggest reaching out to https://musicarnw.com as they are known for their plug-n-play factory upgrade options that are specifically tuned to the platform. I’m not sure if they have a Taycan system, but I’ve used their products in my 991 and I am extremely happy with their packages. Even if they don’t have something listed I would still reach out to them to discuss options they may offer.
Old 08-08-2023, 07:33 AM
Zcd1
Racer

Received 135 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by MingusDew
Before you waste $ on the Burm system just to be disappointed again, I would suggest reaching out to https://musicarnw.com as they are known for their plug-n-play factory upgrade options that are specifically tuned to the platform. I’m not sure if they have a Taycan system, but I’ve used their products in my 991 and I am extremely happy with their packages. Even if they don’t have something listed I would still reach out to them to discuss options they may offer.
Excellent advice, but I believe the OP is in the U.K.
Old 08-08-2023, 06:33 PM
MingusDew
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,204 Likes on 607 Posts

Originally Posted by Zcd1
Excellent advice, but I believe the OP is in the U.K.
Ah, good point, probably not the best to have shipped from half way across the world, but maybe still worth sending an email to see how much the option costs.

Quick Reply: New Taycan + Question