Sponsored by:

21" Cross Turismo Design Black Wheels + Winter Tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Kansas911
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 25 Posts
Default 21" Cross Turismo Design Black Wheels + Winter Tires

I just sold my 2023 Porsche Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo and had a second set of the OEM 21-inch Cross Turismo Design wheels fitted with winter tires. These are the standard wheel rims, not the narrower winter versions. I always fit my Porsches with the standard wheel sizes because then I have a spare set of wheels in case something should go wrong with my summer wheels.

This set looks like new but has a little less than 1,000 miles on them.

This is a great set for anyone wanting a dedicated winter set or just a spare set of OEM wheels.

The winter OEM set of these wheels costs nearly $8K from Porsche, but the rims are narrower by half an inch (Porsche makes a separate winter wheel that is just narrower width-wise).

Specs on mine:

Fronts - 21” x 9.5 ET 60

Rears - 21” x 11.5 ET 66

Tires are Pirelli Sottozero Series II Winter:

Front 265/35 R21

Rear 305/30 R21

Come with TPMS and Porsche fancy valve stem caps and center caps.

I'd prefer someone pick them up (I live in Kansas), but I'll ship via freight on a pallet for $500 within continental US. I ship via pallet to prevent any damage.

I can also provide a reference if you want - recently sold my winter (used) 992 Turbo S set to another rennlist member.

$6,999 OBO.

The following 2 users liked this post by Kansas911:
CTB (08-03-2023), thebishman (08-03-2023)
Old 08-10-2023, 04:37 PM
eddiek
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These look nice! Are they still available? I'm just getting delivery of a CPO CT4 now. Apparently I don't have enough public posts to PM you but if you can PM me, we can communicate that way. Thanks!
Old 08-10-2023, 04:47 PM
Kansas911
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by eddiek
These look nice! Are they still available? I'm just getting delivery of a CPO CT4 now. Apparently I don't have enough public posts to PM you but if you can PM me, we can communicate that way. Thanks!
Rennlist won't let me PM you. I would suggest maybe messaging me from eBay - I have the wheels listed there (at a higher price) but at least we can then communicate and go from there. Or I would pay the nominal cost to step up and have a rennlist paid account like me - as I find these forums very helpful! Cheers!

Quick Reply: 21" Cross Turismo Design Black Wheels + Winter Tires