Sponsored by:

Taycan Turbo S Heater Broken

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2022 | 04:53 PM
Shamir Udi
Advanced

Default Taycan Turbo S Heater Broken

Own Taycan Turbo S 2021,
two weeks ago the heather stopped working, the AC co,-resort works fine and generating cold air. The dealership technician diagnosed the problem as the high voltage heather unit.
Ironically it’s a known and global problem with Porsche where the parts arrival is unknown (ETA unknown )
Not sure how sad it sounds but I’m wearing winter cloths during an early morning drive which are chilly LOL. I live in North Cal in Marin county.

not related ? Owning GT3s and was loyal to the brand , will be happy to share experience with my process

tx
udi

Old 11-24-2022 | 12:18 PM
Mikster
Racer

We've had the heater break down TWICE on our '20 Taycan 4S. Frustrating as hell, and the Taycanforum guys seem to post more about this issue. I wish there was something I could do myself, but all this tech is so much more electrical it seems, than the old days of mechanical.
M

Last edited by Mikster; 11-24-2022 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-25-2022 | 11:13 AM
r553
Rennlist Member

I had a servo motor fail on the passenger side of my 2020 4S. The symptom was no heat on passenger side. Driver's side was okay. Dealer found related fault codes and replaced the servo motor. The entire dashboard had to come out. So far so good.

Quick Reply: Taycan Turbo S Heater Broken