Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Search all Porsche NA Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2021 | 02:53 PM
PDACPA
Instructor

Default Search all Porsche NA Dealers

Is there any way to search the entire Porsche USA dealer inventory or am I stuck with picking the state and then manually going to each dealers site and inventory? Looking for a Taycan Base (with some specific options) or possibly a 4s. Based on the production and delivery delay's everyone is having; an order would probably not have the car here till September. I was hoping to find a car in a dealer inventory that had most of the options I was looking for as opposed to order and get delivery in Nov/Dec (I would wait and order a bit later to get a '22 at this juncture).
Old 06-22-2021 | 03:13 PM
smohr33
Racer

Manually searching each dealers site is the way.

Porsche (and most other brands for that matter) don't have good websites for new inventory searches. I believe it's done purposefully because they want you to stay in your region.

I'm always willing to do the legwork and take the drive for a deal...
Old 06-22-2021 | 03:36 PM
XLR82XS
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

My local dealer just got a few in. They also had my build-to-order Taycan in ~7 weeks. PM or email me and I'll gladly give you my salesmen's info if you like. May be worth the drive from Tampa.
Old 06-22-2021 | 03:53 PM
PDACPA
Instructor

Originally Posted by smohr33
Manually searching each dealers site is the way.

Porsche (and most other brands for that matter) don't have good websites for new inventory searches. I believe it's done purposefully because they want you to stay in your region.

I'm always willing to do the legwork and take the drive for a deal...
Thanks. That is what I have been doing. My wife and I were looking to make a little adventure out of it and fly to get the car and road trip home. I honestly feel like I know the dealer's inventory better than them when I call.

What I have found is they put "incoming" cars on the site a few weeks before it is due. With the delivery issues (chip shortage etc) the car can be weeks before it arrives.

Quick Reply: Search all Porsche NA Dealers