Sponsored by:

992 vs Taycan Q1 2021 sales

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 10:03 PM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,274 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by AlexCeres
This thread is dumb. The official Q2 earnings report shows the taycan outselling the 911 both quarterly and y2d, and almost half the Cayenne sales. You think Porsche filed a fake earnings report ? Ha ha ha ha ha. Horse poison cures viruses too!

Who gives a **** ? Porsche is making serious money on the taycan to keep bank rolling GT cars. We all win. I mean, generously assuming we all here are even Porsche owners.
Cause some wanted to believe that Taycan numbers are all a lie and they aren't as popular as some certain brand of cars or whatever.

But like I mentioned before, Taycan is in a market segment all by itself, with a huge pent-up demand. People have been waiting for a luxury EV for a long time. Before the Taycan, even Bill Gates have to settle for a Model S just like John Doe down the road. With the Taycan he can now move up a category or two, or three, to the top. Next year we will have the Mercedes EQS as an alternative also.

For Porsche's sales target, Taycan is a great success. Heck, I am getting my second one made in Nov/Dec. Switching from a Taycan sedan to a Taycan Cross Turismo.
The following 2 users liked this post by Whoopsy:
AlexCeres (09-10-2021), Der-Schwabe (09-10-2021)

Quick Reply: 992 vs Taycan Q1 2021 sales