A Porsche Time line Display

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 01:14 AM
Jim Florance
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A Porsche Time line Display

Hello all:
As part of the Oktober Fest celebration my little town puts on every year, I've been asked to organize a Porsche timeline display of historical porsche automobiles. The event will be held in Lake Arrowhead, California and is being sponsored by the Riverside, CA chaptor of the PCA, and Lake Arrowhead Village. This is not a "points" concourse event, but rather a chance to display the linneage Porsche automobiles from the earliest days to current times. There will be commemorative Polo shirts for all participants, and a "People's choice" award. I am trying to assemble a representative example of all the significant Porsche production automobiles to be displayed. I would like to invite anyone that owns a presentable to concourse porsche that is interested to participate and show their cars. The event will be layed out from earliest to most current. Any redundant cars that the owners would still like to display, will be set aside in a "Porsche Coral" for seperate viewing by the public. The event will be held on Saturday, October 18. I am in the process of trying to arrange for discount lodging at the Village Resort (formerly the Arrowhead Hilton). We will be displaying cars from the following groups: 356,911,912,914,924,944,968,964,993,996, and Vintage to current Porsche Race cars. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP to discuss your participation. Thanks for your support, Jim Florance

Quick Reply: A Porsche Time line Display