Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

GT4 RS over Huracan Evo?

Search this Thread

Old Today, 11:28 AM
ilikeallcars
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question GT4 RS over Huracan Evo?

I've been planning for the last 6 months or so to purchase my next fun car. I'm at the point where I'm ready but I haven't been able to make a decision. I've been lucky enough to own 2 GT P cars so far -- a 991.1 GT3 and 718 GT4, and I currently own a 992 T in manual. I'm looking to add something along with it to fill the gap of something raw and more track focused. I'm between a GT4 RS and a Huracan Evo. All things considered, I could get into one in equal conditon/mileage for under $250k easily. I should also note that I have a Urus on order.

While I'm a huge P car fan and the GT4 RS is where my heart is at, I'd be lying if I said I'd regret not owning the Lamborghini just to try out the experience and say I've done it, aside from the Urus. I almost bought a Final Edition Gallardo earlier this year but decided on my 992 instead which I'm happy with.

Has anyone owned a 4RS and Huracan? What are the pros and cons of each that you liked and disliked?
Old Today, 12:18 PM
mrd_spy
Pro

Received 172 Likes on 107 Posts

huracan tecnica looks more focused.
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Xec
Instructor

Received 117 Likes on 66 Posts

Have you driven a Huracan Evo? I rented one in Vegas. It is a very different driving experience than a GT car.
Old Today, 01:30 PM
ilikeallcars
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Xec
Have you driven a Huracan Evo? I rented one in Vegas. It is a very different driving experience than a GT car.
Hey! Yes, I've driven both. I love it, but a different love than a GT car if that makes sense.
Old Today, 01:43 PM
clutchplate
Three Wheelin'

Received 937 Likes on 439 Posts

There's an all star baseball tournament in my area this week and the team from Guam wanted to know how many Lamborghinis there were in our town. Didn't ask about Porsches or Ferraris, just Lambos. The Huracan will definitely be more of an event car.

Quick Reply: GT4 RS over Huracan Evo?