First Porsche...some questions on HUD & Radio

Search this Thread

Old Today, 03:03 PM
aceman67
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Porsche...some questions on HUD & Radio

Folks,

Just brought home our first Porsche...Cayenne S (Chalk over Bordeaux red interior), fairly well eqiupped - as I try and figure out WTH I'm doing I have a few quick questions:

HUD
1. I can't seem to get the customized HUD to show on the HUD. It just shows the limit/speed and i guess distance lines - what am i missing???
2. The car is my wifes DD, she's all of 5ft1in tall...can the HUD be moved up/down (like on my vett & bmw)???

Radio
3. The next track button on the wheel, when i select favorites as my source, it goes thru the favorites in reverse order (e.g. if my favorites are sirius stations 2,5,7,8 it toggles thru them 8,7,5,2 even though the arrow points to the right (to me indicating the next station, not the previous station). Is this normal? nothing major just seemed odd

Appreciate any input - I'm sure I am missing something very obvious but can't figure this out.

Thank you in advance

Aceman
Old Today, 04:40 PM
aceman67
8th Gear

OK, figured out the height but can't figure out why the configured HUD is not showing on the HUD, just the preset HUD displays are?
Old Today, 06:26 PM
Schnave
Rennlist Member

Received 2,570 Likes on 1,358 Posts

Originally Posted by aceman67
. . . The next track button on the wheel, when i select favorites as my source, it goes thru the favorites in reverse order (e.g. if my favorites are sirius stations 2,5,7,8 it toggles thru them 8,7,5,2 even though the arrow points to the right (to me indicating the next station, not the previous station). Is this normal? nothing major just seemed odd. . .
Double check your settings. It is possible to set it to Previous Track, rather than Next Track.

From Home Screen, go to Settings > Car > Quick Access Buttons > Steering Wheel Button. Select Next Station / Track.

Last edited by Schnave; Today at 06:32 PM.
Old Today, 06:36 PM
aceman67
8th Gear

Thanks Schnave - the dealer must of set it up like that w/ my wife and I had no idea that was a setting!
Old Today, 06:48 PM
aceman67
8th Gear

Default This didn't work - i think this is for the diamond buttone...

I'm specifically talking about the next track button on the left side of the wheel...
Old Today, 07:16 PM
Schnave
Rennlist Member

Received 2,570 Likes on 1,358 Posts

My mistake. I thought you were talking about the ♦️ button. Not sure how to configure the next track button, or if it is configurable. I don’t have access to a 2024 owner’s manual.

Last edited by Schnave; Today at 07:18 PM.

Quick Reply: First Porsche...some questions on HUD & Radio