Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Vendor - KarboniZation! 992 Carbon Fiber Products!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2024, 05:19 PM
KarboniZation
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New Vendor - KarboniZation! 992 Carbon Fiber Products!

Hello dear Rennlist members, I am happy to introduce myself on this wonderful platform. We are a fairly new company, launched in 2021 in Kazakhstan. We are happy to offer lots of different interior and exterior 992 products. We are just launching our US representation and will be happy to answer any of your questions. Our goal is to provide quality product made out of carbon fiber. We manufacture our products in-house and stand behind it with limited lifetime warranty. We make sure our products actually fit as designed from the factory. And we use only the best available components available to us to make sure product stays in top shape for a long time. By default we offer exterior products in classic 2x2 twill and forged carbon fiber and interior we offer in twill, forged, and factory plain carbon.

I'd like to welcome you to our 992 section to see what we have to offer - KarboniZation carbon fiber for 992

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am also available at 843-467-8778. We are happy to offer free worldwide shipping to rennlist members. Unfortunately not everything is in stock and some of the stuff has to be made to order, which takes time.
Here are some pictures of the products we make for 911:

Carbon Fiber / Kevlar / Fiberglass / Plastic / Wood Veneering
ALL YOU CAN IMAGINE IN CARBON

Private Label / Design / Prototyping / Engineering / Manufacturing
Old 05-02-2024, 06:16 PM
hyungilkim
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you have any discount codes for the parts?
Old 05-09-2024, 01:41 AM
KarboniZation
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

we do not, but you can always PM me if there is something of interest to you and i'll see what i can do. thank you.
Old 07-05-2024, 06:36 PM
rmrmd1956
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

They look great. Can you tell me the difference in weight between your carbon fiber rear spoiler and the stock(not sportsdesign) Porsche spoiler? Also, do you sell the upper side mirror caps? Finally, if it says “in stock” on your website does that mean no wait, ship immediately? You know some of us have had to wait many months for CF from other manufacturers.
Old 07-05-2024, 07:37 PM
KarboniZation
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by rmrmd1956
They look great. Can you tell me the difference in weight between your carbon fiber rear spoiler and the stock(not sportsdesign) Porsche spoiler? Also, do you sell the upper side mirror caps? Finally, if it says “in stock” on your website does that mean no wait, ship immediately? You know some of us have had to wait many months for CF from other manufacturers.
I don't have access to sport design so I can tell about what we've made so far. The OEM spoiler is 4.63 lbs and carbon is around 2.76 lbs.
As far as top portion of the side mirrors, I don't have it at the moment. I am working on them but so far they've been kicking my butt. I even looked into chinese and taiwanese products to see how they make them, and though their carbon quality was pretty good, the fitment was just bad. And I am working on fitment as well, to make sure all the mounting points are exactly where they are suppose to be. That's the tough part atm.
As far as "in stock" as much as I would love for it to be true, it is not. We are about 3 weeks lead time at the moment. I am trying to grow stock, but not there yet.
Thank you!
Old 07-06-2024, 03:43 PM
rmrmd1956
Instructor

Originally Posted by KarboniZation
I don't have access to sport design so I can tell about what we've made so far. The OEM spoiler is 4.63 lbs and carbon is around 2.76 lbs.
As far as top portion of the side mirrors, I don't have it at the moment. I am working on them but so far they've been kicking my butt. I even looked into chinese and taiwanese products to see how they make them, and though their carbon quality was pretty good, the fitment was just bad. And I am working on fitment as well, to make sure all the mounting points are exactly where they are suppose to be. That's the tough part atm.
As far as "in stock" as much as I would love for it to be true, it is not. We are about 3 weeks lead time at the moment. I am trying to grow stock, but not there yet.
Thank you!
Sounds great, you’ll be getting an order from me in due time. Interested in rear spoiler, side air intakes and maybe rear diffuser and rear air outlets. Thanks
The following users liked this post:
KarboniZation (07-07-2024)
Old 07-07-2024, 12:52 AM
KarboniZation
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Just finished a photoset recently with our 992. Decided to switch over to forged carbon over the winter for the exterior and did a satin PPF film wrap.

Old 07-17-2024, 09:17 PM
rmrmd1956
Instructor

Looks great except for the roof …. Porsche OEM?
Can’t wait to get my spoiler, awesome to have so many options, thank you
The following users liked this post:
KarboniZation (07-18-2024)
Old 07-18-2024, 02:37 AM
KarboniZation
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by rmrmd1956
Looks great except for the roof …. Porsche OEM?
Can’t wait to get my spoiler, awesome to have so many options, thank you
Yeah, OEM roof. In the process of making a stick on forged carbon version to have a complete look. Will be the first product of ours that has to use glue of some kind to be attached, but probably going to be a no-seller anyways.

Quick Reply: New Vendor - KarboniZation! 992 Carbon Fiber Products!