Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PEACOCK ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2023 | 05:31 PM
Geneman
Rennlist Member

Default PEACOCK ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!

14 MINS TO GO, jaminet and de Phillipi 1.2 secs apart, 6 commercials...... un focin believable

just did again with 7.6 mins left.....

Last edited by Geneman; 06-25-2023 at 05:35 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Geneman:
Frank Abe (06-26-2023), MetroNYHPDE (07-01-2023), phefner (07-09-2023)
Old 06-25-2023 | 06:22 PM
Mark Dreyer
Addict
Rennlist Member

The following 3 users liked this post by Mark Dreyer:
Frank Abe (06-26-2023), MetroNYHPDE (07-01-2023), sonorous (06-25-2023)
Old 06-25-2023 | 06:26 PM
Mike Roblin
Rennlist Member

Agreed. Complete BS coverage of the closing stages
The following users liked this post:
ProCoach (06-25-2023)
Old 06-26-2023 | 12:24 AM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

I think they missed the pass Hawksworth did on the 'vette too... watched the tin top race later and it's not much better. I much prefer the Fox crew- wish they did it all year.
Old 06-26-2023 | 08:41 AM
ParadiseGT3
Three Wheelin'

No commercial breaks in the Pilot Challenge coverage, Weathertech quali, Carrera Cup, etc. Don't understand why they have to ruin the main show for paying app subscribers.

tv coverage went "side by side" or whatever it's called during the final breaks, so they got to see the GTP lead change (w/out commentary and in a mini screen, but whatever...). Makes no sense.

And half the time on the app it's that graphics screen with the stupid beat during the breaks. They don't even have the ad scheme on the app figured. If there was an alternative I'd bounce for sure.
Old 06-26-2023 | 09:41 AM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Non-stop picture in picture action means that my 90 inch TV becomes a 35 inch TV. I was watching and I still missed the Porsche's pass until it went back to live action with a replay.
Old 06-26-2023 | 11:14 AM
Nowanker
Burning Brakes

From: Formerly the DPRK, now seeking political asylum in Oregon

And let's not forget how annoying Lee Diffey is.
A proud graduate of the David Croft School of Overexcited Sports Broadcast.
God, how I miss the Speed Channel.
The following 6 users liked this post by Nowanker:
Difool (06-26-2023), Frank Abe (06-26-2023), M13S (06-26-2023), MetroNYHPDE (07-01-2023), phefner (07-09-2023), skl (06-26-2023) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 06-26-2023 | 12:05 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Varsha and Hobo… sure miss them…
The following 2 users liked this post by skl:
M13S (06-26-2023), MetroNYHPDE (07-01-2023)
Old 07-09-2023 | 09:44 AM
phefner
Rennlist Member

All comments SPOT-ON. I about ripped the TV off the wall while screaming at it when they broke to commercial with under 10 minutes to go.
The following 2 users liked this post by phefner:
BFT3.2 (07-19-2023), MetroNYHPDE (07-09-2023)
Old 07-10-2023 | 09:39 AM
uscarrera
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

As much as I miss any race that was called by Hobbs is there any better current commentator than Shea Adam? She does her homework, knows the drivers, the cars, and the sanctioning body rules a real pleasure to listen to her.
Rich
Old 07-19-2023 | 01:59 AM
Geneman
Rennlist Member

and she loves cats.....
Old Today | 01:24 PM
ed43119
1st Gear

Default PEACOCK ABSOLUTLY TERRIBLE !!!!!

I received an email today from peacock telling me that they canceled my subscription because they could not charge my credit card the monthly fee as usual. I had to cancel my credit card due to fraud activity on my card and I forgot to upload it to peacock. So peacock canceled me because they did not have the correct credit card information and not only did they deactivate my account but they also told me I could reactivate it for two more dollars a month at $7.99 a month. I was paying $5.99 a month before they canceled my subscription, I contacted peacock customer service they pretty much told me 2 bad so sad sure hate it for you!! I told that customer service agent I know you really don't give two ****s about losing my little $6 a month subscription fee as NBC has enough money to influence all the political ramifications throughout the United states! So either way peacock can kiss my MF white boy ***!! I only watched peacock for the pro and college football and that was basically it so I'm not really losing anything except two football games on the weekend! NBC is the true loser here as more people are going to start dropping them like flies after they realize the programming sucks and all the live stuff on their TV forum is absolutely GD terrible along with raising their bill $2 for garbage TV entertainment!!

Last edited by ed43119; Today at 01:29 PM.
Old Today | 02:47 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ed43119
I received an email today from peacock telling me that they canceled my subscription because they could not charge my credit card the monthly fee as usual. I had to cancel my credit card due to fraud activity on my card and I forgot to upload it to peacock. So peacock canceled me because they did not have the correct credit card information and not only did they deactivate my account but they also told me I could reactivate it for two more dollars a month at $7.99 a month. I was paying $5.99 a month before they canceled my subscription, I contacted peacock customer service they pretty much told me 2 bad so sad sure hate it for you!! I told that customer service agent I know you really don't give two ****s about losing my little $6 a month subscription fee as NBC has enough money to influence all the political ramifications throughout the United states! So either way peacock can kiss my MF white boy ***!! I only watched peacock for the pro and college football and that was basically it so I'm not really losing anything except two football games on the weekend! NBC is the true loser here as more people are going to start dropping them like flies after they realize the programming sucks and all the live stuff on their TV forum is absolutely GD terrible along with raising their bill $2 for garbage TV entertainment!!
Peacock went up to $7.99 this month for everybody. Just got the alert from AMEX that a recurring charge had changed.

Peacock went from $5.99 to $7.99/month, and I only got it to watch an NFL playoff game last season on free trial, but once my kids (all 21 y/o) saw that I did the free trial and was gonna cancel after that game, they made me keep it and they all watch it now. That's one way to hook ya...

I have issues saying no to my kids.
Old Today | 03:08 PM
nineball
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ed43119

welcome to the forum. odd that someone would join a specific car forum to complain about a subscription tv service...
Old Today | 03:10 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by nineball
welcome to the forum. odd that someone would join a specific car forum to complain about a subscription tv service...
You're right, He shoulda made the post in the medical committee thread....
The following users liked this post:
Nowanker (Today)

Quick Reply: PEACOCK ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!