Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1994 Porsche 968

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 12:41 AM
Mr jssorg
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Porsche 968

Year: 1994
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Cont. Porsche Models: 968
Mileage (numbers only please): 174000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Red
VIN: WP0AA296XRS820317
Price (no $ sign please): $10000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Up for sale is my 1994 Porsche 968 in Guards Red over Cashmere / Black with just under 174,000 miles. I have nearly all the records back to the original owner and factory build sheet/sticker. It has been a very reliable daily driver for the past 2 years. Most of the car has been gone through and nearly fully serviced. The exterior red is in great shape and shines like a gem. Black COCO mats will be included in the sale, which make the interior look 10X better. The interior is in good shape with a few blemishes, including the black/cashmere dashboard which has minimal cracks. All controls on the dashboard work, including the A/C that blows nice and cold. The rear trunk release has been swapped out for the Club Sport option of a manual release. The tires make a small amount of road noise but still have plenty of life. Nearly everything that has been replaced was due to pre-emptive measures, because I was there, or to help the system functionality.

Overall, this car is a perfect example of what a sports car should be. Enough trunk space for a short vacation. Great fuel economy at 17 city/26 highway, which has still been able to achieve. 6 speed manual transmission with a Torsen Limited-slip differential, a very desirable option if you know what this is. The 3.0 liter 4 cylinder engine with variocam pulls very strong with lots of life left. Clutch has only 30,000 miles on it and adult driven. One of the best seating positions I’ve ever sat in. The steering feel is amazing, easy to drive with enough feedback for driving spirited. I have been a PCA member for over 5 years and have loved driving and enjoying every aspect of this car. I am selling because I will be moving soon and will not have space for an extra car.

Engine oil & oil filter change every 5,000 miles with Redline 5W50

Work Completed in 2016

Hood struts, trunk struts

Knock sensors

Engine oil pressure sender

Water pump, radiator, auxiliary fan switch, coolant flush, expansion tank with cap, cooling hoses including heater core hoses, heater valve, water temperature sensor

156,000 miles : Rennbay Aluminum camshaft gear housing, Camshaft timing sensor (Hall sensor), Timing belt, balance shaft belt, timing belt rollers, balance shaft belt rollers, front end seals

Major service : air filter, cabin filters, engine oil & filter (Redline 5W50), spark plugs, ignition wires, distributor cap & rotor, transmission oil (Redline 75W90)

Stainless steel braided brake hoses DOT approved

Brake fluid flush (ATE Typ 200)

Valve cover removed to inspect camshaft teeth, chains, chain pads, lifter and other components. No signs of wear, installed new valve cover gasket

Work Completed in 2017

Front and rear brake rotors & pads

Rear wheel bearings, front wheel bearings & races (inner and outer), Porsche 930 extended studs, steel lug nuts

Front and rear wheel spacers

Interstate battery

Alternator

Front control arm bushings (Powerflex) front and rear

Delrin sway bar bushings

Front sway bar stabilizer kit from Paragon Products

4 Wheel Alignment

Shifter boot

Rocker panel gaskets and clips

This car is 24 years old and does show some wear here and there. Small paint chips here and there. The driver’s seat does have some cracks in it. There is a cigar burn on the driver’s door panel. The sunroof does not operate. The rear hatch is missing the side trim piece on the passenger’s side.

Buyer is responsible for pick-up or shipping. I have tried to be as thorough as possible with this sale. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. I am asking $10,000 OBO, as I won't be able to keep it.

Thanks
Jeff

Last edited by Mr jssorg; 07-08-2018 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Mr jssorg
AutoX

Bump
Old 07-03-2018, 06:56 AM
mmmm
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Photos please
Old 07-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Mr jssorg
AutoX

Bump lowered price
Old 07-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Jon Winkelman
1st Gear

Im interested. Located out of the DFW area so I would just have the car picked up. Im new to Rennlist, please PM me your contact info.

Thanks, Jon
Old 07-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Mr jssorg
AutoX

Originally Posted by Jon Winkelman
Im interested. Located out of the DFW area so I would just have the car picked up. Im new to Rennlist, please PM me your contact info.

Thanks, Jon
You can email me at jgross9691@gmail.com
Old 07-14-2018, 09:48 AM
Mr jssorg
AutoX

Originally Posted by Mr jssorg
You can email me at jgross9691@gmail.com
Weekend bump

Quick Reply: 1994 Porsche 968