Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

WTB: 997.2 GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 11:42 AM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 261 Posts

Year: 2018
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 20000
Color: Grey
Price (no $ sign please): $200000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Originally Posted by 311RS
That sounds like a hell of a car. Selfishly I'd love to see pictures of this thing if you've got a few on hand..
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...1DOTR1N19PVTFn

sexy as hell
Old 08-24-2016, 12:43 PM
rtc113
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for the comments.

I got a surprise allocation for a GT4 that arrived in March. I thought I was out of the running for the car as I was on the list for almost 2 years (dealer passed me over for another customer, tsk tsk) and then I got one unexpectedly.

With two Porsche track cars, I feel like I should diversify. TBH, I'm still on the fence about which one to sell. Both are amazing in different ways. I do find myself reaching for the GT4 keys more often but a large part of that is because traffic around here keeps getting worse.

I've got young children and my oldest is still cranky with me for selling a 911 50th that he got to ride around in (admittedly, selling that car was a dumb move that I still regret).

So, I'm thinking of getting a pre-loved turbo s cab now and then maybe upgrading the gt4 to a new gt3 if they do make a manual and I can get an allocation.
Old 08-24-2016, 01:11 PM
JPMD
Rennlist Member

Received 138 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by rtc113
Thanks for the comments. I got a surprise allocation for a GT4 that arrived in March. I thought I was out of the running for the car as I was on the list for almost 2 years (dealer passed me over for another customer, tsk tsk) and then I got one unexpectedly. With two Porsche track cars, I feel like I should diversify. TBH, I'm still on the fence about which one to sell. Both are amazing in different ways. I do find myself reaching for the GT4 keys more often but a large part of that is because traffic around here keeps getting worse. I've got young children and my oldest is still cranky with me for selling a 911 50th that he got to ride around in (admittedly, selling that car was a dumb move that I still regret). So, I'm thinking of getting a pre-loved turbo s cab now and then maybe upgrading the gt4 to a new gt3 if they do make a manual and I can get an allocation.
Do not sell the RS. Your car is truly a masterpiece.

FYI Both myself and my son (11) very much regretted selling our 50th. Was lucky to get another.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:54 PM
PorscheRayCatena
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We got another 997.2 gt3 RS that has been Porsche certified. It's Gray. Ultra low miles, about 2200. Selling for $229,000.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:23 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 261 Posts

still searching

again: 2010/2011 RS
budget <160 (?)
miles not that important as long as paint is well taken care of w/ clean bill of health
must have LWB + PCCB
clean-ish DME
relatively stock or have factory parts included

PM or email: aragt3@gmail.com

Quick Reply: WTB: 997.2 GT3 RS