Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

60k below market GT3?

Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
allans
Addict
Rennlist Member

This car has been available for at least 4 months - maybe more. Nice car but not moving. If you want it make an offer.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
evilfij
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jzips View Post
Plenty of options. Lwb, for example. And lots of others. Hardly a stripper. Lots of people don’t want pccb anyway. Essentially you’re saying if it doesn’t have pccb it’s a stripper and should have a low price. And what does the “early” part have to do with value. Ridiculous all of it.
I think you are misinterpreting my comment. Probably because I use stripper as a positive comment which is non-obvious. I mean I call my car a “green stripper.” I, personally, would say it has too many options (bose and a few cosmetic ones I do not care for would not personally place any value on) and it has the three I care about (tank, LWB, FAL). My point was that, as a stripper, or, perhaps more accurately, a relatively low option car without PCCB or leather (neither of which I ordered on mine) compared to the typical builds, the lower headline price has to factor the level of options in. As I noted, if it were a higher option car, the price would be good. And being early car is that the car is 20 months old so there is less warranty so worth marginally less for that reason. And was sold when it was PDK only (I am a 6MT Guy but horses for courses) which is why I mentioned that.

But if you think it is worth the asking price, by all means buy it. It’s low miles (lower than mine which is ober a year newer) and looks nice and, as I said above, I like the build (the anthracite trim in particular is a nice touch).

Old Today, 03:25 AM
ipse dixit
Super User

I would not touch this car. No way.
Old Today, 04:03 AM
silvertige
User

60k below market value??? lol
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Porsch
User

Originally Posted by silvertige View Post
60k below market value??? lol
yeah bizarre thread title
Old Today, 10:27 AM
dewilmoth
User

I'm guessing he meant to ask if "160K is below market?" but forgot the "1".

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: