Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2007 Boxster-S Top End 3.4L 6-Cyl with Low Miles

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 05:09 PM
khumm
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Boxster-S Top End 3.4L 6-Cyl with Low Miles

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: Boxster
Cont. Porsche Models: Boxster S
Mileage (numbers only please): 30200
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows
Color: Black
VIN: WP0CB29887U730401
Price (no $ sign please): $23495
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

I have a super-low mileage, 2007 Boxster S Cabriolet/Convertible for sale... only 30K miles! Black exterior, black interior.
This is the top-end 3.4L, 6-cylinder fuel injected engine with 6-speed manual transmission... man, what a ride!
Other upgrades include 19" Carrera Classic Wheels, Heated Seats, Self-Dimming Mirrors, Rain Sensor, Auto Climate Control, and the Bose High-End Sound Package.
No wrecks or damage (will provide the full CarFax report). Battery only 2 years old. Tires only 5K miles. Just serviced by Porsche.
Mature driver, pampered its whole life, with one exception--though it was garaged its first 5 years, it has had to be kept outside the past several. Despite being covered part of that time, the Florida sun nonetheless was pretty rough on the paint and canvass top. Therefore, I just had Porsche replace the cabriolet hardware and top, as well as paint the sun-damaged deck. So the convertible top is now good-to-go for a long time, and the car looks only a few years old.
Also in full disclosure, here are the few things to point out that I'm aware of:
-- There is a CD stuck in the player. Perhaps you or someone you know has a trick for removing.
-- There is a small rust spot on the edge of the driver quarter panel.
-- The tire inflations sensor gauge doesn't work (I've had this problem with other brands, and just don't bother replacing).
-- Occasionally insulation flecks come out of the HVAC vents. Porsche tells me this is normal for a car this age; and because it doesn't affect its ability to produce cold or hot air, I haven't done anything there.
Pictures here show lots of reflection... there might be minor blemishes or nicks inside or outside, but are commensurate with a 10-year-old car and don't diminish at all how completely cool this car is... this 2007 Boxster S is an exceptionally clean and incredibly fun car, and practically impossible to find in this condition and with mileage this low. Even Porsche enthusiasts with multiple models say this is their favorite, what with the superb mid-engine design.
I love this car and hate to give it up, but simply think it'll be happier in a garage. Stickered at $63K, and new ones now cost more than $80K... but take advantage of a rare find and drive this one home for a fraction of that. Feel free to call or text Kevin with questions- 954-803-4803
Attached Images         

Quick Reply: 2007 Boxster-S Top End 3.4L 6-Cyl with Low Miles