Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

AZ:1995 Ferrari F355B

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 01:42 PM
azcarguy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AZ:1995 Ferrari F355B

Year: 2021
Make: Ferrari
Model: F355
Mileage (numbers only please): 24430
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows
Color: Red
VIN: ZFFPR41A2S0100298
Price (no $ sign please): $75000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

1995 Ferrari F355B

VIN: ZFFPR41A2S0100298
Color: Red/Tan
Miles: 24,4xx
Owners: 4 including myself
Price: $75,000 - Clear AZ title in hand
Carfax/Autocheck: Clear

Before contacting me please read all of the following information provided and have funds in hand or pre-approved financing in hand to purchase.

Presenting my Red/Tan 1995 F355B the car is in very nice overall condition. The car started its life in Scottsdale AZ and stayed there about 6 years, then in New Jersey for short stint of about 2 years and then it landed in TX for 14 years with a single owner. It terms of critical items the car has had the valve guides replaced, stickies attended to by SNM (receipts available for the valve repair of course). The only current modification is a factory challenge grill (purchased from Ricambi) and car will be sold with factory panel unless the buyer would like to purchase the Challenge Grill. Car has new rear tires on it with less than 1000 mi on them (had a blow-out running the Italian Stampede Charity Car Rallye in August 2017, so replaced both sides)

More pics: https://azmg.smugmug.com/Cars/1995-F355B/
Prior F-chat sale thread: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/th...post-145441909

Pics 1-13 are recent, the others were from the prior owner but show the current condition of the bottom of the car as nothing has changed other the replacement of the tires and my fixing both the scuff on the nose and removing the hideous 1990’s cell antenna from the trunk lid.

Car is currently in need of its next major belt service so being a long term multiple F-car owner I’m listing the car this way knowing that potential buyers often like to choose their own mechanic or shop to do the work so they feel 100% comfortable with the work being done, and have the ability to address many of the “while we’re in there” items.

If you have interest in the car feel free to contact me and I’ll gladly provide the service records for your review via email. Once we’ve done that if you decide you’d like to proceed with a PPI I’m happy to work with the following shops/mechanics located in Phoenix AZ as there are no longer any independents in Tucson, AZ where I live, and Tucson is about 100 miles from Phoenix. Please do your diligence on both individuals/shops but they do come with a large following by the Arizona contingent of F-car owners:

Andy Falbo of Ferrari Motor Service (FMS)
Link: http://www.ferrariserviceaz.com/FMS_...i_Service.html

Alex Treverso Email link: ferrarihelp@gmail.com
(480) 241-8877
702 W Melinda Ln, Phoenix, AZ. 85027

Once you’ve done so, and if you’ve decided to move forward, the buyer will be responsible for placing a deposit on the car, transporting the car to Phx, and my advice is that if the car checks out to your liking you simply have it transported from Phx to your door as the cost will be less and there will more options on pick-up dates. You may also want to have one of these gentlemen do your major and simply drive the car home.

Happy to answer any additional questions you have once you review the following info and link.

Maintenance: Always maintained at Dealer or marquee specific independent. Records included.

- 3/1995 1546 mi: First oil change, general inspection/Cavallino Classics
- 10/1996 4416 mi: Upated spark plug and CV Book Heat shield update/Cavallino
- 10/1996 4416 mi: Oil change and general inspection/Cavallino
- 5/1998 4500 mi: Oil & trans oil change, coolant flush, brake fluid change, replace battery and t/o
bearing/Cavallino
- 5/1998 4500 mi: Fuel line recall, horn button replacement/Cavallino
- 10/2000 5884 mi: Oil change/Scottsdale Ferrari (formerly Cavallino Classics)
- 10/2001 6821 mi: Oil & brake fluid change, coolant flush, new battery/Scottsdale Ferrari
- 6/2003 8159 mi: Full major, valve guide replacement, R&R front bumper for rock chips
- 11/2010 17109 mi: Oil change, replace plug wires, service a/c / Sportscar Performance Inc.
- 3/2012 18100 mi: Replace R side radiator, a/c charge (partial)/Sportscar Performance Inc.
- 4/2013 18856 mi: Full engine out service, replace L side radiator, brake fluid flush
- 9/2013 19290 mi: Engine speed sensor replacement
- 9/2014 20142 mi: Replace R side Catalyst
- 10/2014 20240 mi: Replace Exhaust temp control
- 2/2017 22139 mi: Replace O2 Sensor
- 6/2017 22530 mi: Oil & brake fluid change, general inspection trip prep

Mods: 100% stock other than a factory challenge grill and aftermarket radio (that works but has never been listened to)

Exterior: 8.5/10 – This is a driver ++ quality car with a few small imperfections here and there as any 23 old car would have. The nose has been resprayed for a prior scuff and rock chips (scuff is noted clearly on the 2nd to last pic at the link below). The rear decklid has also had a repair to address the mounting of an early style cell phone antenna (last pic in the link below is the “before” pic).

Interior: 8.5/10 - Excellent condition with normal wear. All stickies have been addressed aside from maybe the center radio surround. Leather has pulled back from the gauge pod housing speedo and tach, and passenger airbag cover as is very common with this era F-car.

Mechanical: 9/10 – car is in excellent running condition but is now in need of a belt service. It has passed emissions in the last week and starts, runs and stops without any issues whatsoever.

I have also accumulated a few parts to upgrade the items that plague these cars when doing the next major. These items are available at additional cost and will be made available to all forum members once car is sold if not desired by the buyer:

- High flow cats (purchased used off of Fchat $550.00
- Ferrari Challenge Grill (OEM) $1900.00
- Gothspeed bypass valve (new in box) $1100.00
- Gothspeed CV/Axle heat shields (new in box) $145.00
- Passenger Aluminum foot rest (new in box) $140.00
- Aluminum drilled dead peddle (new in box) $71.00
- Momo Steering wheel adapter (new in box) $125.00
- Momo Steering wheel (purchased used) $150.00

Note: Car comes with 2 factory keys, records, all books, manuals. OEM red leather (“color matched”) nose bra, Factory Ferrari Satin car cover and a disc with all photos, digital copy of records and audio manuals.

Last edited by azcarguy; 06-16-2019 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-16-2019, 11:50 PM
azcarguy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back up with a $5K reduction and/or accepting market appropriate offers.

Quick Reply: AZ:1995 Ferrari F355B