Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Garage Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 01:15 AM
Mike J
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Garage Sale

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price (no $ sign please): $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 993
Location (Region): Canada
Item Condition: Used

Most of these parts are off my 1996 Targa – they are not much use anymore since they will not fit the Turbo. Shipping is not included, and Paypal is preferred. I would prefer "local" if possible, but there are a limited amount of owners up here in Vancouver!

Please PM me, I will handle asks in the order of receipt.

Complete rear spoiler assembly with motor/gears/grill/frame. Painted Polar Silver, and likely used for a year or less. This has been stored on my shelf for the last 10 years, and the previous owner for almost 4. I tested the motor, it moves smoothly and does not grind. The paint has some small defects but is basically clean. The grill wall is perfect, no rips. This would be a good spare for your original mechanism, or a replacement lid if you are removing a fixed tail. $170.

Rear Basket handle
, same as the spoiler, it has been on the shelf for 15 years. I tested the lights, it appears one LED is out. The paint has some chips near the ends, but the upper side is in good shape. $40

Standard grill – good shape except for one edge where the internal ribs are seperated from the frame. This was the way it was on my car before I removed it for a split grill. It can be repaired and then painted for example. $20.

Autometrics Tow and Jack block – They do not make this block anymore, it bolts onto the rear of the engine and can be used to both tow the car, or jack the rear of the car up. It reuses the two engine bolts and need a longer 13mm bolt/washer/nut to connect to the engine. $185.

Narrow body exhaust tips – rolled edges, some scratches on the bottom side as expected, but in good shape – Gillette $40/pair

Gillette stock mufflers, stock with good heat shields. These were on my Targa before I put the Romulus mufflers on. $300/pair

Gillette mufflers with LPMM modification. The sound is good on these, but the left hand muffler has a loose baffle so you can get rattles. I was going to gut the set and have them as fun mufflers, but I did not get around to it, and then bought the Turbo. $275/pair

K&N Air filter complete with oil kit and cleaner. Never used. I bought this just because, but I never ended up using it. I think the rubber around the filter will need trimming to fit, but again I never used it. $35.

Quick Reply: Garage Sale