Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

GT4 Clubsport

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2018, 06:14 AM
sbriscoe
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 8 Posts
Default GT4 Clubsport

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 2004
Color: White with graphics
Price (no $ sign please): $169950
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: None

Attached Images  

Last edited by sbriscoe; 09-05-2018 at 07:01 PM. Reason: add more pictures
Old 08-17-2018, 10:43 AM
zmon
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 78 Posts

what spec is it in? MR parts? 175
Old 08-17-2018, 10:44 AM
tstafford
Race Car

Received 1,083 Likes on 621 Posts

Originally Posted by zmon
what spec is it in? MR parts? 175
Guessing the OP feels that legit buyers will ask the legit questions off line. (Which makes sense to me.)
Old 08-17-2018, 11:52 AM
sbriscoe
Rennlist Member

This GT4 CS is original to me since receiving it in late 2016. It has been with Autometrics Motorsports in Charleston, SC (1913 Belgrade Ave
Charleston, SC 29407, 843-763-7356) since it was shipped to me. They have done all the work on the car and race support, except for the Expel clear wrap and racing graphics, which were applied by "Wrap Dynamics" in Austin, TX.

It has just 2004 original miles, which is probably the lowest of any GT4 CS that has been raced, since I just joined the series this year. It has never been wrecked and there is no damage from rubbing, etc. The paint has never been touched by road debris due to the entire car being wrapped in Expel with racing graphics applied on top.

I don't know the total hours on the motor or trans, but you can direct that question to Cory Friedman with Autometrics. These cars are meant to be driven for several seasons without need for motor or trans work.

This is not an MR spec car, though I bought one recently to replace this one on the the circuit. The spares that are available for an extra consideration are JRZ 3-way shocks prepared by Tim Olsen of Olsen Motorsports in Chicago, IL. I ran it with the JRZ's while getting seat time before racing. The shocks that are on it now are the re-valved ones required by PCA Trophy Series East. I also have 2 sets of Forgeline wheels and an MR rear wing. Other spares that I replace from my original car will be available at some point in the future, such as the Motec data-logging. Let me know of any additional information or pictures needed.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:17 PM
zmon
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 78 Posts

Thanks for the info, i am just curious as i like to see what folks are asking for what spec. i have an MR spec car that i purchased used out of the UK.

Sorry tstaff, but important info even for window shoppers
Old 08-18-2018, 01:24 AM
stujelly
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by sbriscoe
This GT4 CS is original to me since receiving it in late 2016. It has been with Autometrics Motorsports in Charleston, SC (1913 Belgrade Ave
Charleston, SC 29407, 843-763-7356) since it was shipped to me. They have done all the work on the car and race support, except for the Expel clear wrap and racing graphics, which were applied by "Wrap Dynamics" in Austin, TX.

It has just 2004 original miles, which is probably the lowest of any GT4 CS that has been raced, since I just joined the series this year. It has never been wrecked and there is no damage from rubbing, etc. The paint has never been touched by road debris due to the entire car being wrapped in Expel with racing graphics applied on top.

I don't know the total hours on the motor or trans, but you can direct that question to Cory Friedman with Autometrics. These cars are meant to be driven for several seasons without need for motor or trans work.

This is not an MR spec car, though I bought one recently to replace this one on the the circuit. The spares that are available for an extra consideration are JRZ 3-way shocks prepared by Tim Olsen of Olsen Motorsports in Chicago, IL. I ran it with the JRZ's while getting seat time before racing. The shocks that are on it now are the re-valved ones required by PCA Trophy Series East. I also have 2 sets of Forgeline wheels and an MR rear wing. Other spares that I replace from my original car will be available at some point in the future, such as the Motec data-logging. Let me know of any additional information or pictures needed.
stewart is a top knotch guy. Buy with confidence!
Old 08-18-2018, 09:04 AM
coryf
Rennlist Member

Received 128 Likes on 65 Posts

As close to new as you will find. Extremely clean.
Old 08-18-2018, 04:32 PM
viprklr
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Very cool car/setup.
Old 08-25-2018, 11:06 PM
Drduke91
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If clubsport still available
text me 631-987-2742
Old 09-01-2018, 09:01 AM
sbriscoe
Rennlist Member

I sent you a text this morning. Sorry I didn't see your post until now. At Road America this week.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:32 AM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,388 Likes on 2,509 Posts

Originally Posted by sbriscoe
I sent you a text this morning. Sorry I didn't see your post until now. At Road America this week.
Put on the wets. See you in about 2 hours.
Old 09-01-2018, 02:05 PM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Received 453 Likes on 204 Posts

Are the Forgelines available now as a stand alone sale? If so, please PM me the specs and price. I'm importing a CS from the UK but it is coming with no spares, and will need two additional sets of wheels. Thanks!
Old 09-02-2018, 12:44 AM
sbriscoe
Rennlist Member

We lucked out with the potential rain at RA today. Hope the next 2 days are as good.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:45 AM
sbriscoe
Rennlist Member

Not sure about the availability of the Forgelines just yet, as I have promised them to anyone that purchases the GT4 CS. If anything changes, I will text you. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:01 PM
sbriscoe
Rennlist Member

http://www.autometricsmotorsports.co...gt4-clubsport/ Autometrics Motorsports has the GT4CS listed on their website, and Cory Friedman is the most knowledgeable person to give a professional evaluation of the car for anyone interested.

Their number is (843)763-7356

Quick Reply: GT4 Clubsport