Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2019 GT3 RS Customizable Allocation

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 11:52 PM
Jasonanv
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2019
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 0
Color: ANY
Price (no $ sign please): $100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: None

Originally Posted by ciphers
I didn't realize this post would garner so much negative attention, tough crowd! Skepticism is expected by some and I totally understand if many are not interested. I want to maintain my relationship with my dealer while helping a rennlist member get their hands on an early GT3 RS allocation.
WOW some people just don’t get it. Thanks for your help.
Old 03-26-2018, 12:08 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,539 Likes on 2,292 Posts

Originally Posted by ciphers
I didn't realize this post would garner so much negative attention, tough crowd! Skepticism is expected by some and I totally understand if many are not interested. I want to maintain my relationship with my dealer while helping a rennlist member get their hands on an early GT3 RS allocation.
please, your dealer woulld be more than happy to take the RS back
Old 03-26-2018, 12:58 AM
Tonyt123
Rennlist Member

Cipher, its probably better to try that on the Ford GT forum or something, not here.
Old 03-26-2018, 10:42 AM
Vtgt3
Track Day

That's the beautiful thing about the current GT3 and RS market...... all the speculators love to just throw out huge numbers, and wild stories about why they are selling. The whole market is being driven by brokers.

Anybody who is really watching the 991.1 market, is going to know that a huge ADM on a .2 RS is a bad move IMO. 20%+ of the total 991.1 RS's are for sale right now, and they aren't moving.

An RS, is going to pull an ADM, no doubt about that. But with all do respect, ciphers, you are either being ignorant yourself, or you are basically insulting the intelligence of the members here. 100k, and you wanna help your dealer?!?! Give us a break.
Old 03-26-2018, 10:53 AM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by Vtgt3
That's the beautiful thing about the current GT3 and RS market...... all the speculators love to just throw out huge numbers, and wild stories about why they are selling. The whole market is being driven by brokers.

Anybody who is really watching the 991.1 market, is going to know that a huge ADM on a .2 RS is a bad move IMO. 20%+ of the total 991.1 RS's are for sale right now, and they aren't moving.

An RS, is going to pull an ADM, no doubt about that. But with all do respect, ciphers, you are either being ignorant yourself, or you are basically insulting the intelligence of the members here. 100k, and you wanna help your dealer?!?! Give us a break.
I see 63 RS's on cars.com....there are probably more so lets say 75.....you're saying there were only roughly 375 2016 RS's built in the US? Sorry but that's not correct.....
Old 03-26-2018, 11:04 AM
Vtgt3
Track Day

Originally Posted by shapiroeric
I see 63 RS's on cars.com....there are probably more so lets say 75.....you're saying there were only roughly 375 2016 RS's built in the US? Sorry but that's not correct.....
At last count, there were 92 total for sale, after separating out the overlap on Autotrader, Cars, Ebay, Dupont, Rennlist, and 6speed...... And last I knew, less than 500 examples made it to the US. If it was more, I wasn't aware. It was a completely different thread on another forum, that prompted me to do that research for no good reason.

Nonetheless...... My point was, there are a ton of 991.1 RS's for sale, for such a low production car. Do you honestly not agree? Even if there were only 50 of them for sale, I would consider that high, given the total number of cars.....
Old 03-26-2018, 11:09 AM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by Vtgt3
At last count, there were 92 total for sale, after separating out the overlap on Autotrader, Cars, Ebay, Dupont, Rennlist, and 6speed...... And last I knew, less than 500 examples made it to the US. If it was more, I wasn't aware. It was a completely different thread on another forum, that prompted me to do that research for no good reason.

Nonetheless...... My point was, there are a ton of 991.1 RS's for sale, for such a low production car. Do you honestly not agree? Even if there were only 50 of them for sale, I would consider that high, given the total number of cars.....
I agree the ADM's on the .2 are high but that's the game that's always played....honestly I'm surprised the high ADM's on the .2GT3 have lasted this long with no end in sight.....dealers will sit and wait it out.....just waiting for the one customer to grwo impatient and say F it and pay the price, especially as summer creeps closer....
Old 03-26-2018, 11:11 AM
signes
Rennlist Member

Received 623 Likes on 410 Posts

That isn't many for sale out of a US production run of 1,400-1,500 especially given the demand, capabilities for the price (nothing really comes close) and very hard to get .2 allocations.
Old 03-26-2018, 11:32 AM
Vtgt3
Track Day

Originally Posted by signes
That isn't many for sale out of a US production run of 1,400-1,500 especially given the demand, capabilities for the price (nothing really comes close) and very hard to get .2 allocations.
Gotcha. I was thinking the number that made it to US was much lower..... even still, it seems high to me for such a limited car.

Anywho, I have thread jacked this thread enough.
Old 03-26-2018, 11:46 AM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,806 Likes on 943 Posts

Re: 991.1 RS, see Lot 078....

https://**********/2018/03/16/amelia-island-2018-recap/

now you know why Mooty dumped his mango
Old 03-26-2018, 01:44 PM
F1tifosi
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by goin2drt
It will never change. This is all driven by the guy that has to be the first one on the block UNTIL the next new one comes out. When times are good and folks with lots of money a $20K to $150K ADM is a rounding error. They can say they were one of the first. Plenty of examples as yo mentioned with the R and the last .1RS, look as what those are selling for. Usually even when the economy takes a turn it won't effect those same wealthy folks. The only thing that MAY change is the amount of those having to be first to C&C. Then supply will be a little more loose and therefore drive the ADM's down a bit.
Think you are right. The prime example of the "I need it now" gang is not even Porsche lovers, it is the Ferrari Tifosi. Look at California T values once the Portofino was announced..
Old 03-26-2018, 01:56 PM
NBoost
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by F1tifosi
Think you are right. The prime example of the "I need it now" gang is not even Porsche lovers, it is the Ferrari Tifosi. Look at California T values once the Portofino was announced..
Californias were selling above sticker? Lol. I just googled Portofino and the first article that popped up was about $2500 carbon cupholders and $4200 apple car play options. Jesus, if that isn't a sign of impending economic doom I don't know what is...
Old 03-26-2018, 08:38 PM
il pirata
Banned

Received 166 Likes on 104 Posts

As best we can the tell OP is a real person based in the mid-west, as such any further comments on pricing, trolling the OP etc are off limits, it's an ad.

Any more posting of information sent in a PM will result in a ban.
Old 03-26-2018, 08:40 PM
RadDoc24
Advanced

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by shapiroeric
Looks like I'm in a lot of trouble with .....

You sir are a douche. If you have some beef with someone then that's fine. Keep it off the forums. But if you are catfishing someone to expose their identity then your moral code is way off. You should seriously think about why you joined this forum. Bullying should not be tolerated on any front and I hope the MODs deal with you accordingly.
Old 03-27-2018, 03:29 AM
17bhub
Rennlist Member

Location: Where I get the fresh scent of spent Jet Fuel & see Cold Smoke!
Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

interested in seeing now long this thread can go on - I'll help bump it to the top for fun

Quick Reply: 2019 GT3 RS Customizable Allocation