Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2011 GT3RS

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 11:13 AM
destaccado
Rennlist Member

Received 414 Likes on 258 Posts

Year: 2011
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 3900
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: White
VIN: WP0AC2A92BS783205
Price (no $ sign please): $180000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Originally Posted by kyrocks
Very defensive and rude, aren't we?
Good luck with the sale. Hope the car sells itself, because you sure aren't selling it here with your attitude.
What are you talking about? The man actually selling his car has done nothing of the sort.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:30 AM
ugotgrossed
Addict
Rennlist Member

Formerly Known As: 2008whitegt3

Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts

i have roll cage and never track. My old girl roll cage is more of show/bling bling .. I know more than a hand full owner's have roll cage and never been on track
Old 10-12-2014, 12:11 PM
kyrocks
Rennlist Member

Received 403 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by destaccado
What are you talking about? The man actually selling his car has done nothing of the sort.
was referring to Randyr416
Old 10-12-2014, 03:14 PM
forhamilton
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

This is somewhat entertaining
Old 10-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Time for Rennlist to restrict posts to marketplace threads to paid member Rennlisters. These are interesting car threads to read, to keep up with the market, but just tediously unpleasant to have to skim over the obnoxious types.
Let's at least agree to leave these posts go ignored.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:36 PM
911SLOW
Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 126 Likes on 99 Posts

Another day, another spammer

Adam thanks for the heads up.

To the OP - GLWTS!
Old 10-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 256 Likes on 119 Posts

Carrera GT "those posts" you refer to have been deleted. SLOW got to them before I did - I was in process of deleting them
Old 10-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Rouleau
Carrera GT "those posts" you refer to have been deleted. SLOW got to them before I did - I was in process of deleting them
Good show. I'm all for free speech, no matter how obnoxious, just not at the expense of one person. "You can say what you will, just not in my place of work or rest."
Old 10-12-2014, 09:57 PM
Red911.408
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMO when you ask extreme prices for these Porsches you hurt the market.If you want an investment buy real estate or stock.You drive the prices so high very few of us can interact and for the most part we are the ones who will appreciate and take care of the car for years not just a couple of months or a year or two.All of you fortunate to have RS or to have sold 50 or more!!! of them Probably don't mind the crazy prices.Am I whining? You Bet- Get Real
Old 10-13-2014, 01:00 AM
Rick-A-Shay
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I enjoy reading all these posts even though I would not have the skill to handle such advanced performance. Some only want the best, and more power to them if they put in a lot of track time or just park it. It's their time and money to spend as they please and I'm not jealous at all! The market will set the price and if you want something, you have to jump in at the right time. I tracked a stock 996 Turbo at Thunderhill and when the tires started squealing, that was good enough for me. I stopped before hitting the "slippery slope"
Old 10-13-2014, 02:10 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,538 Likes on 2,291 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Rouleau
so you are saying slow is now fast

with regard to "high" prices. it may be high to some or even stupid pricing if i can call that. but there are buyers for these. plenty of ppl paid $350-400 for 4.0, not fictional but money changed hands. i personally know or bought or sold Rs3.8 at 160-180.

another way over priced 3.8 even with pretty high miles that many commented that will not sell... well sold two days ago to a very experienced mulitple GT owner. this buyer knows the mkt. you wonder why would he pay "high" prices for it?

and those who keeps yapping about high price RS, i sold two at 125,000 and one at 115,000 all around 10,000 miles low track use.... too mnay ppl want pictures... the SERIOUS buyers flew out, saw it, paid and wrapped it in in less than an hour for all three cars.

another one i sold at 135, buyer paid sight unseen, no DME, just VIN. u want good price, get ready and move fast real fast.

it appears that ppl are upset when it's too high AND when it's too low.... wow, how interesting.

didn't mean to sound harsh, but it is what it is....

some say 180 is too high and sit for long time, have it occurred to you that the seller is not in a hurry to sell? my 4.0 is priced at $500,000. maybe one day some one will buy it. maybe i will just keep it. who knows.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:30 PM
epsdan
Advanced

Wow - I go away for a couple of days, and look what happens! They say any press is good press - I'll buy that.

Is it priced at the top of the current market? I think I said that in the original post. Am I way out of line? If so, I guess the market will provide that feedback.

Thanks for the support from those who posted positively, and for the admin for cleaning the thread up. I've bought and sold enough stuff, that the negative comments don't bother me a lot - or at all for that matter.

The only regret I have is that I didn't get to see the drama posts before they got deleted. Don't feel too sorry for me tho ;-) I was "guest coaching" for donations at a really cool track in the Pacific Northwest (http://www.ridgemotorsportspark.com/) for a kids cancer project (http://www.thegoodtimesproject.org/). Lots of fun, lots of cool cars, and a great cause. Anybody around the Northwest that hasn't run this track should definitely take the time to do it. If you are in the unfortunate circumstance of having a kid with cancer and live in the Northwest, look up the camp (or if you want to donate!).

No, the RS wasn't even at the track, so it's still "track free" .

A finial apology for hijacking my own thread...

Dan

Last edited by epsdan; 10-13-2014 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Steve Theodore
Rennlist Member

Received 617 Likes on 317 Posts

Stick to your guns Dan, it's your right to ask what you feel the car is worth. As you say, the market will prove you right or wrong in the end. GLWS, and I hope she stays in the PacNW.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:17 PM
sin911
Rennlist Member

Received 722 Likes on 439 Posts

Yeah, you should hold on to and drive a bit more with a rare gem like that. Wish I could afford one like that.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:37 AM
VegasSpeedy
Instructor

Question: Is there anyone that has a better handle on the RS market more than Mooty?

Answer: No

If you are in the market (and you are serious) ping Mooty for a hook up.

The prediction that the 991 GT3 and RS would solidify the values of 997 GT3s and RSes has proven to be true.

I get that fact that buyers want to talk the market down. What you guys may want to consider is that the market for a nice 997 RS is not cooling off. EVERY car magazine loves the 991 GT3, but they all openly state that the 997 GT3/ RS is more of a pure blood sports car and less of a GT car. The 997 RS is a collectors car. It appears that the 991 GT3 (and maybe RS) won't be. If the new RS is a turbo...ugh.

Would be 997 RS buyers need to ask themselves how they will feel if next year the RS they wanted today is more $$.

I wanted to get a Ford GT....not now. I wanted to get a 73 RS...not now. I wanted to get a 330 GTC...not now. All have become true collector cars. I waited and missed the boat.

Quick Reply: 2011 GT3RS