Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 11:12 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bmwtye
If you want any CF pieces, DBCarbon is doing their annual group buy so lots of good savings there.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...group-buy.html

I have not had any issues with cracking of MaCarbon or DBCarbon parts, very happy with both of them. Also, if you do have an issue with any part fro DBCarbon, they will replace it for you, as their parts are warrantied.
We offer full Leather and Alcantara Stitched Center Consoles for the 997/987 models. Many forum members have installed our Leather Consoles with great satisfaction, as our tailored Leather or Alcantara Consoles match the quality of the factory units, and are readily available in all specifications. Our Leather consoles can be ordered in every available factory color and various deviated or matching stitching options. Our upgraded consoles are made using OEM cores, and fit and finish is factory tight. Available with tailored ashtray lids, e-brake lower trims, and matching armrest lids. The Exclusive Option Leather or Alcantara consoles are beautiful centerpiece for your 997/987 interior and an excellent option for replacing worn plastic or even damaged carbon fiber units. Please PM for more information.

Old 10-20-2017, 10:35 PM
roketman
Rennlist Member

Received 221 Likes on 93 Posts
Default DB carbon

I have had no issues with DB. I had an issue with my gt2 rs carbon side intakes.They replaced them no cost .As they guarantee there products for life.Thats an honorable company in my book!

Quick Reply: Help: GT2 Alcantara Center Console + Dash Strip