Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

FABSPEED || 993 Maxflo Muffler - GROUP BUY IN STOCK!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 684 Likes on 436 Posts
Default FABSPEED || 993 Maxflo Muffler - GROUP BUY IN STOCK!

Hey everyone! It's Fabspeed Jason!

As you know I have been on Rennlist since March working with Fabspeed John as "Team Porsche" to serve this awesome community (hi john). Since John moved on last month to work at AutoQuest MS in Florida, I have taken over Rennlist for Fabspeed and will be your sole representative. I am here for you guys! I enjoy browsing every day and enjoy seeing what you guys post; you'll also notice I post about whatever really interests me... while I am on here with Fabspeed right now, I would be on Rennlist regardless as a genuine Porsche enthusiast. I'm making due with daily-ing/tracking my '93 miata right now, but I am currently working toward my first Porsche. What a day that will be! I love photography as well, and I'm starting a few new blogs for you guys about what we've got going on in the shop, and one about Porsches I see in the area... I'd love to meet up with local Porsche owners too or have you over to our facility for a tour, so if you're in the greater Philadelphia area or NJ/NY/MD/DE shoot me a PM! Anyway, down to business... Hi! I'm holding a Maxflo Muffler!

(Footnote: I've decided to pursue a new career as a muffler model thanks to this group buy post )

I made a recent push for a manufacturing run of Maxflo Mufflers so that I could do a group buy for you Rennlisters, and fabrication delivered! I have FORTY-EIGHT (yes, 48) sets of Maxflo Mufflers in stock and ready to ship! Our Maxflo Muffler is designed to give your 993 a deeper and throatier exhaust note without being overbearing. We engineered these mufflers specifically with daily-driveability in mind, and the high-flow design means that they make some additional power as well. The Maxflo's that I have are the mufflers themselves to be used with the OEM tips; the Maxflo Muffler Cans are 1395... the group buy price is going to be $200 off that, at 1195!

Don't want to re-use your OEM tips you say? Good news! I have 48 sets of single-wall oval tips IN STOCK (please specify Narrow or Wide Body) in a brushed or polished finish discounted to 300 from 345 (available with a black ceramic coating for +$100). These tips have a new laser engraved design that I am excited to share with you!

I'll be taking our 993 Cab out again for more video footage, but here's an older video of the same car: it has our Maxflo Mufflers and Sport Cat X-Pipe w/200cell cats, a great combination!

GROUP BUY --- These prices will apply if we can get 10 interested members. The icing on the cake is that I will ship all of these mufflers and tips on the house if we can get 15 members on the list.

LEVEL 1 -- 1195 + S&H for Maxflo Mufflers OR 1495 + S&H for Maxflo Mufflers w/Single Wall Oval Tips (brushed or polished finish, +$100 for black ceramic coating; specify NB or WB)

LEVEL 2 -- YOU HAVE LEVELED UP TO FREE SHIPPING

For Reference:
Homepage -- http://www.fabspeed.com/
Maxflo Mufflers -- http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-993-...xhaust-system/
Single Wall Tips -- http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-993-...-bolt-on-tips/

TL;DR-hi i'm jason im excited to be on rennlist nice to meet you check out this group buy pricing I scored for you guys big discounts IN STOCK ready to ship on Maxflo's & Tips sign up for the group buy yeah!

To add yourself to the list, just post here and I'll add you in! If you have any questions about the group buy or anything else, please be sure to reach out directly and call/text my cell at 610-804-7318, shoot me an email at jason.wilber@fabspeed.com, or shoot me a PM. I look forward to working with you guys and continuing my support of the Porsche community!

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-06-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Jarg1
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Jason, I would be interested in a set of black with tips IF we get to the free shipping level. Also, do you happen to know the weight of these? Thanks,
Old 09-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jarg1
Hi Jason, I would be interested in a set of black with tips IF we get to the free shipping level. Also, do you happen to know the weight of these? Thanks,
The factory mufflers together are around 34 lbs, 17 or so pounds per muffler. Our Maxflos are 20 lbs, or 10 per muffler can.

I'll add you to the list! Who's next?

LEVEL 1 -- 1195 + S&H for Maxflo Mufflers OR 1495 + S&H for Maxflo Mufflers w/Single Wall Oval Tips (brushed or polished finish, +$100 for black ceramic coating; specify NB or WB)

1. Jarg1 (conditional for LEVEL 2)

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-02-2017 at 12:24 AM.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:25 PM
P-daddy
Rennlist Member

Received 454 Likes on 276 Posts

Jason- I already have your X-pipe on my NB 993. Do you have group buy for the muffler tips alone? Thanks
Old 09-01-2017, 11:30 PM
Carlos993
Rennlist Member

Received 370 Likes on 101 Posts

I am in for the mufflers + tips for NB. Thanks Carlos
Old 09-02-2017, 12:39 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Carlos993
I am in for the mufflers + tips for NB. Thanks Carlos
Awesome Carlos, you've been added to the list! Keep this coming guys!

1. Carlos993 - NB

11. Jarg1 (conditional for LEVEL 2)
Old 09-02-2017, 10:51 AM
uniquenamehere
Three Wheelin'

Received 140 Likes on 93 Posts

How do these compare to Fister Stage II? Louder or quieter?
Old 09-02-2017, 11:21 AM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 522 Likes on 345 Posts
Smile I had a set...

I sold them, for some silly reason I can't remember, had earlier bought them used from a Rennlister. These were great mufflers, not too loud through the stock cat, and beautiful finish and a good fit too. The Fabspeed tips were nice as well.

These mufflers are not cheap to begin with, so if you are considering them, and can get a Group Buy deal, jump on it.

I have bought lots of products from Fabspeed over the past 15 years, that long? Yup...and they have all been derived without a hassle and as advertised.

PS: I don't have a 993 anymore, moved up to a GT3, and am perfectly happy with the stock cans. I am in no way connected to Fabspeed nor am I personally looking for a "deal", just relaying my opinion.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by uniquenamehere
How do these compare to Fister Stage II? Louder or quieter?
Having taken our 993 Cabriolet out numerous times, and judging from videos and a few 993's w/Fister Stage II's that I've seen at shows, I'd say our Maxflo's are quieter by a few decibels. When we designed these mufflers in R&D, they are intended to produce a sportier and throatier exhaust tone than OE mufflers, as well as give you a slight increase in volume from stock. Though the best way to liven things up even more is to pair it with our Sport Cat X-Pipe! That's how we've equipped the Cab, and I'll be taking it out for a video just for you guys soon...

Originally Posted by Martin S.
I sold them, for some silly reason I can't remember, had earlier bought them used from a Rennlister. These were great mufflers, not too loud through the stock cat, and beautiful finish and a good fit too. The Fabspeed tips were nice as well.

These mufflers are not cheap to begin with, so if you are considering them, and can get a Group Buy deal, jump on it.

I have bought lots of products from Fabspeed over the past 15 years, that long? Yup...and they have all been derived without a hassle and as advertised.

PS: I don't have a 993 anymore, moved up to a GT3, and am perfectly happy with the stock cans. I am in no way connected to Fabspeed nor am I personally looking for a "deal", just relaying my opinion.
Thanks for the kind words there Martin! We truly appreciate your feedback and praise. How are you enjoying your GT3? If you have to sell an air-cooled, a GT3 is a solid replacement, well done
Old 09-04-2017, 10:42 PM
P-daddy
Rennlist Member

Jason- thanks for the PM. Did you get my email regarding some NB tips?
Old 09-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by P-daddy
Jason- thanks for the PM. Did you get my email regarding some NB tips?
Responded I was away from this whole internet thing for a bit today for the holiday. I hope you enjoyed your labor day!
Old 09-06-2017, 11:21 AM
AutoQuest Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Man I feel like I'm having withdrawal not being in the 993 threads haha. Great to see some traction here with the Group Buy Jason was able to set up on the Maxflo mufflers. Jason is a great guy, a personal friend of mine, and will treat you guys well.

Sound is always subjective, but for your reference I've personally always felt the Maxflos to be a nice medium between the sound level of a Fister I and Fister II but with a throatier/sportier tone.

Nowadays I'm doing a lot of development on GT cars, so if you or anyone you know could use some recommendations on theirs feel free to reach out any time. Heck give me a shout just to chat, it would be great to hear from you! : )
Old 09-07-2017, 08:02 AM
P-daddy
Rennlist Member

WOW, that's service! Spoke with Jason Tuesday, and the tips were at my door Wednesday evening. They look great btw. Thanks Fabspeed!
Old 09-07-2017, 02:52 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by P-daddy
WOW, that's service! Spoke with Jason Tuesday, and the tips were at my door Wednesday evening. They look great btw. Thanks Fabspeed!
Hey Nam! Thanks for the feedback, glad we could get these out to you Post up some photos so we can all enjoy your new tips!!
Old 09-09-2017, 05:45 PM
P-daddy
Rennlist Member

Jason- here are some photos of my new Fabspeed tips

OEM small ovals
Fabspeed polished wide ovals.

Quick Reply: FABSPEED || 993 Maxflo Muffler - GROUP BUY IN STOCK!