Notices

North Eastern Arms

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 01:58 PM
moab
Rennlist Member

Received 647 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by RealityGT
For southern Ontario Shooters.. Which stores are your goto? I've been out of scene for a few years and now looking at picking up a new AR or M4..
Al Flaherty's if you live in Toronto. Excellent staff and no attitude. I purchased my AR at Target Sports which is 404 and Stouffville Road (I am also a member of the range there). They have a great selection of firearms and accessories but I find the attitude to be a bit snooty.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:27 PM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 239 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by moab
Al Flaherty's if you live in Toronto. Excellent staff and no attitude. I purchased my AR at Target Sports which is 404 and Stouffville Road (I am also a member of the range there). They have a great selection of firearms and accessories but I find the attitude to be a bit snooty.
Thank you,
I grew up downtown and know flaherty's well (purchased many from them in the past).. glad to hear that they are still doing well and I will definitely drop by this week.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Walt L
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Maybe check out online Canadian Gun Nutz
Old 06-13-2017, 09:23 AM
ekam
Drifting

Received 507 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by RealityGT
For southern Ontario Shooters.. Which stores are your goto? I've been out of scene for a few years and now looking at picking up a new AR or M4..
Firearms Outlet Canada in Ajax have a large selection of ARs. Most if not all the guys that work there are competitive shooters so they can provide useful feedback.

Oh yeah and you can buy a Smith & Wesson M&P15 for $699 now which they were $1k+ just a few months ago.

But if you got more expensive taste they have DD, FN, Colt, etc.
Old 06-13-2017, 02:26 PM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 239 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by ekam
Firearms Outlet Canada in Ajax have a large selection of ARs. Most if not all the guys that work there are competitive shooters so they can provide useful feedback.

Oh yeah and you can buy a Smith & Wesson M&P15 for $699 now which they were $1k+ just a few months ago.

But if you got more expensive taste they have DD, FN, Colt, etc.
Familiar with FOC, although never purchased from them. Thanks for the heads up on the comp shooters though.. it will be nice to hear what they have to say in regards to the differing brands.

I will likely go with a Colt, although the S&W is a great deal... also want something I can modify down the road.

I appreciate the info guys!
Old 06-13-2017, 03:57 PM
ekam
Drifting

Received 507 Likes on 324 Posts

^Colt is fine but being a Pcar owner... you should get something from Oberndorf which is only 1 hour away from Stuttgart.

Quick Reply: North Eastern Arms