Sponsored by:

IT HAPPENED AGAIN...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 10:50 PM
gnat
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by kcattorney
texcwa - Oh crap, you touched a nerve. Here, I'll distract them with the only thing that will draw more ire:

Hey guys, today I was driving my car over 100 mph on the street when I . . .
you seem to be implying that it's somehow possible to go LOWER than 100. I call BS on that
Old 02-24-2017, 11:08 PM
FRUNKenstein
Rennlist Member

Received 299 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by gnat
you seem to be implying that it's somehow possible to go LOWER than 100. I call BS on that

Old 10-04-2017, 02:57 PM
rogazilla
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by krazyk86cu
Thats for my 996 and the Mustang. Not including my motorcycles. It's so d*** high due to my driving record. At the end of 2015 I got charged with speeding and racing. Before I get lectured on racing, it was a BS charge. I was admittedly speeding in the left lane on the interstate passing a string of cars when another Mustang in that line felt I was "challenging" him and whipped out behind me, got right on my tail, just as a trooper was getting on the interstate. Charged me with prearranged speed competition. A year in court later it was reduced to willful speed comp and the speeding charge stuck as is. Suspended license. Not looking for any sympathy, just to explaining why my rates are so high for a late 20s guy. It was an idiot move to be going hat fast and I've been on the straight and narrow for over a year now.
What's with the Mustang drivers? I was in my S2000 back in 2006, got pulled over in Sylva on my way to Tail of the Dragon and the tropper insisted that I was racing. He pointed me back the direction i came from and they have pulled over a red Mustang. I had not even the slightest idea that car was there. Insisted that I was not racing anyone but I still got a ticket for reckless driving but at least he didnt put racing on my ticket...

Quick Reply: IT HAPPENED AGAIN...