Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Dealer Inventory 2015 Cayman GTS Certified

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 01:37 PM
PorscheHusna
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts
Default 2015 Cayman GTS Certified

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayman S
Mileage (numbers only please): 5468
Color: Guards Red
VIN: WP0AB2A86FK181214
Price (no $ sign please): $79991
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

Hey guys, we have just recently traded for this 2015 Cayman GTS in Guards Red over Black.

This is a one owner car with 5,468 miles and a clean Carfax that will be Porsche Certified.
http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory...&partner=DON_0

$79,991 OBO

Please feel free to PM, call, text or email with any inquiries..

Old 05-19-2016, 05:38 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

That's a sweet car!

Question: I see a fair amount of 981 S models in manual, but almost no GTS models in 6MT. Why is that? The Porsche CPO locator only has 1 GTS manual for sale, and around 12 PDK models. Did dealers have to special order these if they wanted manual? Seems like 40% of those cars should sell as a manual!
Old 05-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Deepbluejh
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
That's a sweet car!

Question: I see a fair amount of 981 S models in manual, but almost no GTS models in 6MT. Why is that? The Porsche CPO locator only has 1 GTS manual for sale, and around 12 PDK models. Did dealers have to special order these if they wanted manual? Seems like 40% of those cars should sell as a manual!
Cayman GTS 6MT owner here...

When I was shopping about a year ago, dealers generally did not stock many manual transmissioned cars simply because they didn't sell that many of them. On an enthusiast board such as this one, there is a higher percentage of MT cars, but most of the general public can't be bothered to shift their own gears - even in a sports car.

I think the reason you're seeing so many PDK equipped cars for sale is simply because there are that many more of them on the market.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:20 PM
PorscheHusna
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
That's a sweet car!

Originally Posted by Deepbluejh
Cayman GTS 6MT owner here...

When I was shopping about a year ago, dealers generally did not stock many manual transmissioned cars simply because they didn't sell that many of them. On an enthusiast board such as this one, there is a higher percentage of MT cars, but most of the general public can't be bothered to shift their own gears - even in a sports car.

I think the reason you're seeing so many PDK equipped cars for sale is simply because there are that many more of them on the market.
Agreed..

We ordered more of a mix of transmissions for our allocations as we have a good mix of clients in regards to how they were going to use them.
I daily drive my 2016 Cayman S with a PDK as traffic here is brutal, I would much rather a MT if I didn't live in the big city but I can say that I really enjoy my PDK with the flappy paddles.

Quick Reply: Dealer Inventory 2015 Cayman GTS Certified