Notices

Pfaff employees...

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 12:18 PM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pfaff employees...

I just want to thank Pfaff for being an equal opportunity employer and opening their doors to some of the most beautiful women I have seen.
On my last visit, it just hit me. Its not just the beautiful cars in the showroom, every female employee is just equally (if not more) nice to look at. And then I met Amanda (she takes beauty to another level, imo) at the used car section and I knew right there and then, all I wanted was to .... buy a car from her. But sadly, she does not sell.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:38 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uh oh Stans horny
Old 03-27-2016, 02:44 PM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

Received 495 Likes on 354 Posts

Ahhh,,, you gotta luv marketing done right.
Old 03-27-2016, 02:48 PM
bcrdukes
Three Wheelin'

Received 223 Likes on 169 Posts

Had a similar experience @ Pfaff.

Called them up / sent e-mails. Finally heard back from female sales rep. Wouldn't sell me the car. What a tease.

A++ will try to buy again.
Old 03-27-2016, 07:07 PM
larrysz92
Intermediate

LOL!!!!
Old 03-27-2016, 09:11 PM
harry454
Advanced

That aside Stan, I have dealt with Amanda in the past for my car and I can tell you that she also has the brains for her position! She was able to sort out a issue with PFS that Porsche Canada had no clue how to rectify. Further to that, the each and every person I have ever met at Pfaff have been the best at what they do and are genuinely passionate about cars!
Old 03-27-2016, 10:02 PM
SToronto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,146 Likes on 751 Posts

Originally Posted by StanThePorscheFan
I just want to thank Pfaff for being an equal opportunity employer and opening their doors to some of the most beautiful women I have seen.
On my last visit, it just hit me. Its not just the beautiful cars in the showroom, every female employee is just equally (if not more) nice to look at. And then I met Amanda (she takes beauty to another level, imo) at the used car section and I knew right there and then, all I wanted was to .... buy a car from her. But sadly, she does not sell.
Bartoletti? (spelling?) too lazy to look it up on Pfaff site. She's decent for sure, helped me with my finance paperwork.

Take some time and drive further north to Pfaff Audi...2 service advisor's, 2 front desk and 2 others which I don't know what they do.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:24 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

+1 for the Pfaff employees
Old 03-27-2016, 10:33 PM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by NOBLEGT3
Uh oh Stans horny
Hehe. Just being appreciative of all things beautiful.

Originally Posted by harry454
That aside Stan, I have dealt with Amanda in the past for my car and I can tell you that she also has the brains for her position! She was able to sort out a issue with PFS that Porsche Canada had no clue how to rectify. Further to that, the each and every person I have ever met at Pfaff have been the best at what they do and are genuinely passionate about cars!
Harry, you are absolutely right. She took care of my CPO extension twice. I wasn't implying that those girls only look good. Just pointing out that ALL of them look very good. Good job, Pfaff!!!

Originally Posted by SToronto
Bartoletti? (spelling?) too lazy to look it up on Pfaff site. She's decent for sure, helped me with my finance paperwork.

Take some time and drive further north to Pfaff Audi...2 service advisor's, 2 front desk and 2 others which I don't know what they do.
Yes, that's her. Ok, so Pfaff Audi too then. Looks like a pattern. Makes me wander what sort of hiring criteria they have?
Old 03-27-2016, 11:14 PM
SToronto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,146 Likes on 751 Posts

Ok, so Pfaff Audi too then. Looks like a pattern. Makes me wander what sort of hiring criteria they have?
Oh I think we know...and I approve. Would've been happy to wait around longer at Audi.

Should be at Pfaff Porsche this week. Might have some exploring to do while there.
Old 03-28-2016, 10:31 AM
Mr Fish Tank
Racer

Originally Posted by harry454
Yes, I agree, she's very professional....
Old 03-28-2016, 10:43 AM
Crester
Pro

Received 68 Likes on 41 Posts

If you buy car from them... you'll get to spend time with Amanda... lol I spent a good amount of time talking to her about financing, dealer options, etc. She was quite helpful when I had inquiries after the fact as well.

So there ya go... just buy a car... and you'll end up alone with her in her office... lol
Old 03-28-2016, 12:53 PM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Crester
If you buy car from them... you'll get to spend time with Amanda... lol I spent a good amount of time talking to her about financing, dealer options, etc. She was quite helpful when I had inquiries after the fact as well.

So there ya go... just buy a car... and you'll end up alone with her in her office... lol
That's like $100K for 15 min
Old 03-28-2016, 01:56 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Received 575 Likes on 344 Posts

this thread badly needs pics!
Old 03-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Crester
Pro

Received 68 Likes on 41 Posts

Always on the right... these are public pics...

Jon Jones ninja edit!

Last edited by Crester; 03-28-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Pfaff employees...