Notices

Free to Anyone in Vancouver BC Area - Nearly New 86 944 Turbo Brake Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 06:59 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Free to Anyone in Vancouver BC Area - Nearly New 86 944 Turbo Brake Rotors

I have two sets of 86 Turbo brake rotors free to anyone who wants them in Vancouver BC. Four front rotors, four rear rotors. They are rusty and at least one needs a resurfacing for some minor scratches from storage. They are close to new thickness wise, one set had maybe 5000km on them. I dont need them as I am going to 87 offset and Cayenne rotors on the front.
The following users liked this post:
Aaron Robins (12-29-2019)
Old 12-29-2019, 03:47 PM
Aaron Robins
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there, I would be interested if you still have them! I realize this post is a bit old though. Thanks!

Originally Posted by theedge
I have two sets of 86 Turbo brake rotors free to anyone who wants them in Vancouver BC. Four front rotors, four rear rotors. They are rusty and at least one needs a resurfacing for some minor scratches from storage. They are close to new thickness wise, one set had maybe 5000km on them. I dont need them as I am going to 87 offset and Cayenne rotors on the front.

Quick Reply: Free to Anyone in Vancouver BC Area - Nearly New 86 944 Turbo Brake Rotors