Show and Shine this weekend in Calgary for charity

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Redlyne_mr2
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show and Shine this weekend in Calgary for charity

Hey Everyone,

Just like last year, Amec and Quarry Park is holding the Quarry Park and Polish Charity Event for 2010.

I was asked if I could try and recruit some members here on Rennlist who may be interested in participating in this charity event. Basically we're looking for members who want to register and bring their ride down for the show. There will be prizes and food. Each vehicle will have their own "area" to park and show off their rides.

We're also looking for additional sponsors, so if anyone here is intersted in some local exposure...please let us know.

So far we have a ton of older muscle cars and a few exotics but would like to see more custom, tuner or local scene cars. Would love to see all the local car clubs out here...hint hint Porsche Club.....

Here are the details:

Amec and Quarry Park is proud to be hosting a show and shine - Quarry Park and Polish on September 12, 2010 with all proceeds going to support the MADD Foundation.

Registration Cost is $5.00

General Public Admission is Free

The event will be held from 10am - 3pm this year.

Date, Time and Contact Info below:

This years contact is Ian Hattie. You can contact him via email at ian.hattie@amec.com or via tele - 403.387.1657.

Hope to see everyone there.

As mentioned please make sure to email Ian if any of you want to rep in the same location.. lets do it up for MADD

Last edited by Redlyne_mr2; 09-09-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Nine11
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Redlyne_mr2
Hey Everyone,

Just like last year, Amec and Quarry Park is holding the Quarry Park and Polish Charity Event for 2010.

I was asked if I could try and recruit some members here on Beyond who may be interested in participating in this charity event. Basically we're looking for members who want to register and bring their ride down for the show. There will be prizes and food. Each vehicle will have their own "area" to park and show off their rides.

We're also looking for additional sponsors, so if anyone here is intersted in some local exposure...please let us know.

So far we have a ton of older muscle cars and a few exotics but would like to see more custom, tuner or local scene cars. Would love to see all the local car clubs out here...hint hint Porsche Club.....

Here are the details:

Amec and Quarry Park is proud to be hosting a show and shine - Quarry Park and Polish on September 12, 2010 with all proceeds going to support the MADD Foundation.

Registration Cost is $5.00

General Public Admission is Free

The event will be held from 10am - 3pm this year.

Date, Time and Contact Info below:

This years contact is Ian Hattie. You can contact him via email at ian.hattie@amec.com or via tele - 403.387.1657.

Hope to see everyone there.

As mentioned please make sure to email Ian if any of you want to rep in the same location.. lets do it up for MADD
This isn't Beyond.

Cool show, attended last year but won't be able to show as I have a scheduling conflict. Great cause and lots of diverse cars to see.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Redlyne_mr2
Racer

oops thanks... ninja edit. So yah would love to see the wildrose region show some cars.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:32 AM
ginch
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 80 Posts

Sorry if I'm missing it but where is the show?

Quick Reply: Show and Shine this weekend in Calgary for charity