Notices

911 gt3 ownership maintaince

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2019, 02:55 AM
Whatheshrek
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 911 gt3 ownership maintaince

I been having an itch to get a gt3 911 15/16 im curious what the maintaince schedule is like and cost of owning it i know i should out money aside incase something break just don't know how much. Any tip or advice would help thanks
Old 04-03-2019, 03:32 PM
FoggyNeutron
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

If anything breaks on a pcar its expensive . If its not under warranty that is , the cars are bullet proof however . The only shock i got with mine a 14 GT3 was the spark plugs need to be changed every two years i would have to dig out the bill but i remembered i choked when i saw the bill I'm pretty sure it was like 2 grand . You will not be disappointed i can tell you that .
Old 04-03-2019, 03:54 PM
Whatheshrek
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FoggyNeutron
If anything breaks on a pcar its expensive . If its not under warranty that is , the cars are bullet proof however . The only shock i got with mine a 14 GT3 was the spark plugs need to be changed every two years i would have to dig out the bill but i remembered i choked when i saw the bill I'm pretty sure it was like 2 grand . You will not be disappointed i can tell you that .
Thanks! Is your gt3 on porsche maintenance plan or whatever it is.
Old 04-04-2019, 12:26 PM
FoggyNeutron
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

I bring it in for scheduled maintenance . I bought it just over a year ago it was a CPO with 30000km on it ive put on 10000km last season had some great trips with it . The only thing ive done is 1 oil change and the spark plug service . I'll bring it in for another oil change once out of storage if it ever warms up here .

Quick Reply: 911 gt3 ownership maintaince