Notices

I claim this FORUM as my own....

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Sysgen
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup, jealous hey. Haven't seen you around here in a while. What you been up to.

How many events did you do this summer finaly? I think I have a couple of pics from our event at Sanair but we did not meet after that. I'll send them to you if you want.

Old 01-30-2009, 12:01 AM
michel944
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeahhh Sysgen, I'll give you my e-mail for the pics, just check your messages ! In the end I got pissed off by the cars' lack of acceleration compared to a manual one and after the Devens National event in june, where I got creamed by MR2's and Miata's, I didn't use it again in an autocross event but I used it in a solosprint at Ste-Croix where it was much more competitive, at least in its category. I did not plan to enter this event so I didn't have race tires with me that day....I was doing tech inspection to help the guys from my club and after I was done with it I decided to enter the event (Quebec Championship event #2) ! I was competing with my street tires, original replacements Pirelli P6000 in standard size, and hard like bricks !!! I was able to drift in some turns, even with 143 hp !! I ended up 3rd in a class of 8 but without a doubt it would have been a win with Hoosiers underneath. I also did an autoslalom in Ste-Croix with my honey's '07 Accent shod with 14 years old left over race tires and out of almost 40 cars (including at least 25 real fast cars) I got the 13th overall time and 4th pax time !
Old 01-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Sysgen
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah!, you still got it That's great. So will you be doing more solosprint with them? Was it with the Delta club? I know CADL also run soloprints but I don't know how it works. Do you need a license or something? I'm not clear about that.

You'll have to come to tremblant and have fun with us

I'll be sending those pics.

Quick Reply: I claim this FORUM as my own....