Notices

Review of Titan Motorsports and Driver's Choice

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 11:43 PM
stand-alone
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review of Titan Motorsports and Driver's Choice

Wanted to post a couple pictures and give praise to some local Orlando companies with the positive experiences I had.

Recently had coil-overs and wheel spacers installed on my 2009 997.2.

Opting for a street-focused coil-over w/ occasional track use (auto-x, not HPDE) Titan suggested I look at the BC Racing brand. I also used Sharkwerks advice on the 997.2 and went with 8mm / 15mm spacers + lug nuts from ECS Tuning.

Titan installed the coil-overs on my car within a day (dropped off at 10AM and had call that car was ready at 4:00PM).

They recommended Driver's Choice in Longwood, FL for the alignment.
The service and technical expertise at Driver's is awesome. The guys there, who also track their 911's, were super knowledgeable, took a long look at the expectations and use I had for my 911, and derived the best solution for an alignment.

Each facility will likely not be the bargain base price you can get for each option, but I totally believe their added service and familiarity with our vehicles is worth the extra money. Also I felt their prices were still very reasonable and it could have been more expensive elsewhere.

Here are a couple photos of my 911 after the install. My car rides smoothly, drives true, and has a dramatic increase in fun factor. Cheers!
Attached Images   
Old 04-20-2017, 11:56 PM
Ptech1
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by stand-alone
Wanted to post a couple pictures and give praise to some local Orlando companies with the positive experiences I had.

Recently had coil-overs and wheel spacers installed on my 2009 997.2.

Opting for a street-focused coil-over w/ occasional track use (auto-x, not HPDE) Titan suggested I look at the BC Racing brand. I also used Sharkwerks advice on the 997.2 and went with 8mm / 15mm spacers + lug nuts from ECS Tuning.

Titan installed the coil-overs on my car within a day (dropped off at 10AM and had call that car was ready at 4:00PM).

They recommended Driver's Choice in Longwood, FL for the alignment.
The service and technical expertise at Driver's is awesome. The guys there, who also track their 911's, were super knowledgeable, took a long look at the expectations and use I had for my 911, and derived the best solution for an alignment.

Each facility will likely not be the bargain base price you can get for each option, but I totally believe their added service and familiarity with our vehicles is worth the extra money. Also I felt their prices were still very reasonable and it could have been more expensive elsewhere.

Here are a couple photos of my 911 after the install. My car rides smoothly, drives true, and has a dramatic increase in fun factor. Cheers!
On the rack. Thank you for the kind words and your business!

Simon
Driver's Choice Motors

Quick Reply: Review of Titan Motorsports and Driver's Choice