Notices

Ocala Cars and Coffee February 1st

Old 01-18-2015, 10:14 AM
crgracer92
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Ocala Cars and Coffee February 1st

Hi Rennlister's,

It's that time again, a little less short notice, the Thoroughbred Region PCA, which is newly formed, is holding our 7th monthly Cars and Coffee in Ocala Florida tomorrow and we'd love to see some more Porsche's attend. Last month we had a record attendance of about 135 cars and over 30 Porsche's. Anything ranging from 356's to GT3's.

You can find the Facebook page to the Ocala Cars and Coffee here;

https://www.facebook.com/events/3230...ref=ts&fref=ts

1st Sunday of every month from 8am to 11am and here's the address;

2553 E Silver Springs BLVD
Ocala Florida
Next to the Bruster's Ice Cream

We'll have a breakfast vendor out there and also having Chelsea's Coffee supplying coffee to everyone.

See you all there! If we can get a roll call of who is planning on showing that would be great! I'll be there in my 85' 911 Carrera.
Old 01-18-2015, 10:27 AM
crgracer92
Advanced

Not tomorrow ** Sorry for the typo
Old 01-25-2015, 02:26 PM
crgracer92
Advanced

Thumbs up

Wanting to see if anyone is planning on coming? We have a few GT3's coming and even have someone bringing their Lamborghini Aventador. Lots of Porsche's and I'll bring my Carrera too. Looking forward to seeing some more of you there!
Old 01-29-2015, 03:56 PM
MY997
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I would love to come up but we have one of our big C&C here in Tampa the 1st Saturday of every month at MBR (Motorsports by Reeves)...the 3rd Saturday is duPont Registry C&C.

I was up your way at the wannaGOFAST event last weekend...only about an hour drive for us...good luck with your turnout and maybe I can get a group to come up one Saturday and check it out???
Old 01-29-2015, 07:47 PM
crgracer92
Advanced

Yeah we couldn't make it to the GoFast Shootout because of Daytona 24. So many events happening at once! We have our Cars and Coffee on Sundays though! Not Saturdays. Would be great to see a group of you guys make it up here. My wife was displaying her art at the Reeves Cars and Coffee two months ago for their charity event too.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:26 AM
MY997
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crgracer92
Yeah we couldn't make it to the GoFast Shootout because of Daytona 24. So many events happening at once!
Tell me about it...also the 48 hours at Sebring...

We have our Cars and Coffee on Sundays though! Not Saturdays. Would be great to see a group of you guys make it up here.
Oops... Sorry I missed that. Yeah we may have to make a run...I willl talk to a few of my buds and see who is interested...if we come "for sure" can you guarantee us a parking spot???

My wife was displaying her art at the Reeves Cars and Coffee two months ago for their charity event too.
Oh yeah I remember her...that was very cool. BTW they had a raffle that day "toys for tots" and our car won one of the 1st place drawings and in January our car was featured in the MBR (Motorsports by Reeves) showroom at the C&C...that was very cool! Here is a pic from the event of our TT.

Name:  CL_1.JPG
Views: 308
Size:  74.5 KB
Old 01-30-2015, 03:55 PM
crgracer92
Advanced

Originally Posted by MY997
Tell me about it...also the 48 hours at Sebring...

I saw that too! A few of us are going to Sebring, would love to go but I can't make it down because of work.

Oops... Sorry I missed that. Yeah we may have to make a run...I willl talk to a few of my buds and see who is interested...if we come "for sure" can you guarantee us a parking spot???

Absolutely! There will be enough parking for everyone, in march we will host it at a new venue - which will be much nicer because we have grown quite a bit! Not as big as Reeve's but we'll get there

Oh yeah I remember her...that was very cool. BTW they had a raffle that day "toys for tots" and our car won one of the 1st place drawings and in January our car was featured in the MBR (Motorsports by Reeves) showroom at the C&C...that was very cool! Here is a pic from the event of our TT.

Attachment 907186
Exactly! She was there hosting her art in the MBR showroom. I wish I could have been there too, the show had a great turn out as I heard! Weather should be nice too so I'm hoping we'll have some more people come out. I posted the Cars and Coffee on the Crown region PCA page too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ocala Cars and Coffee February 1st