Notices

Anyone entering Saturday's Pine School Car Show?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 08:13 PM
OttoB
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone entering Saturday's Pine School Car Show?

Just wondering if anyone will be around... The one and only Brian Redman will be there as the Grand Marshall, there'll be a Porsche corral, and sounds interesting.

I'll be going but, could not enter my 1991 965 due to logistical problems in that a shop up in Stuart is already entering my 1992 MB 500E (the Panamera's predecessor, but in my humble opinion, looks better!) after they did some work on it recently. I live in Miami, the GF in Palm Beach, and my parents in Stuart, so I have my hands full for this weekend... Anyhow, it'd be cool to run into some of you guys. BTW, the Gold Coast Region is co-sponsoring the event and it will be awarding trophies in 4 different categories of Porsches.

Here's a link to the car show itself and hope to see some good lookin' machinery out there!

http://www.100yearsofcars.com/
Old 01-31-2011, 09:49 AM
dacbap
Instructor

Originally Posted by OttoB
Just wondering if anyone will be around... The one and only Brian Redman will be there as the Grand Marshall, there'll be a Porsche corral, and sounds interesting.

I'll be going but, could not enter my 1991 965 due to logistical problems in that a shop up in Stuart is already entering my 1992 MB 500E (the Panamera's predecessor, but in my humble opinion, looks better!) after they did some work on it recently. I live in Miami, the GF in Palm Beach, and my parents in Stuart, so I have my hands full for this weekend... Anyhow, it'd be cool to run into some of you guys. BTW, the Gold Coast Region is co-sponsoring the event and it will be awarding trophies in 4 different categories of Porsches.

Here's a link to the car show itself and hope to see some good lookin' machinery out there!

http://www.100yearsofcars.com/
It was a great event, lots of cars and couldn't ask for better weather.
Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2011, 10:18 AM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was that F40 the real deal?!? Crap...I would've gone just to see that (oh, and definitely to see the '92 500E )

Originally Posted by dacbap
It was a great event, lots of cars and couldn't ask for better weather.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:25 AM
dacbap
Instructor

real deal, the Owner had several cars there, big collector.
here is a few other pics from a friend of mine http://picasaweb.google.com/bolinkg/...AE&feat=email# one of his other cars the Alfa Romeo far left side sixth car down.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:53 AM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

real deal, the Owner had several cars there, big collector.
here is a few other pics from a friend of mine http://picasaweb.google.com/bolinkg/...AE&feat=email# one of his other cars the Alfa Romeo far left side sixth car down.
Wow! Nice stuff. We don't get that quality of car(s) at shows down this way (well...except for the monster truck). Didn't see one Corvette, PT Cruiser or newer Mustang in the bunch.

Gotta love the Hemi Rolls G-Machine.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:46 AM
dacbap
Instructor

There were a few nice Vette's and new Mustang's, didn't see any PT Cruiser's though. Lots of sponsors; PCA Gold Coast Region, PBIR, Honda Classic, Braman Motorcars, Martin County Sheriff K-9 exhibition, great turn out.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

There were a few nice Vette's and new Mustang's...
In the parking lot, I hope...
Old 01-31-2011, 08:48 PM
NJR911
Intermediate

Hey David I came over and tried to find you but could not. I had to get back for another appointment but the quaility of cars there was wondeful. Hope to see you at a track event soon.

Nick

Quick Reply: Anyone entering Saturday's Pine School Car Show?