Notices

AWD Motorsports.. NEW Rennlist Site Sponsor..

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Mike@AWDMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AWD Motorsports.. NEW Rennlist Site Sponsor..

Hello everyone, Id like to introduce myself and our shop AWD Motorsports.. We are based out of South Florida and are located in the Coral Springs Area.. We specialize in Performance Upgrades and Tuning.. We don't claim to be suspension and road course experts so we stick to what we know which is making your Porsche Reliably Faster.. We have a passion for Sebring here as everyone here attends events with Chin, HOD, PCA and many other clubs for fun.. We enjoy the DE events and the camaraderie of other enthusiasts and certainly if we can lend a helping hand we are glad to do so..

We work mainly with EVOMS, Sharkwerks, Switzer, and locally TuneRS for those of you who know Miguel.. We are located only a few doors down from them and they are great people as well.. They do all of our alignment and track setup for the events.. We try to help them with our in ground AWD Dyno and Performance enhancements also..

Well be attending this weeks Chin Motorsports event at Sebring with a Porsche 996tt, GTR R35 and a Honda S2000.. If anyone else is attending please post up.. Id love to meet some of you guys and maybe i can get a little instruction as well from anyone qualified.. it will be my 1st time out in this car.. Recently i have been driving my 997tt which is a blast to drive so i thought it was time for a little change to RWD..

Below is a short list of products and manufacturers we work with if anyone is interested.. I wont be on here to push parts but more to share our builds as they complete and learn as much as possible about what the members want that we can provide.. We look forward to being a member of the Rennlist Community..

Lineup:

EvoMS Parts and Tuning
Sharkwerks
Switzer
IPD Plenums
AWD Billet Turbos for 996 and 997 VTG
Torque Solutions Engine Mounts and Bushings
ETS Intercoolers

Quick Reply: AWD Motorsports.. NEW Rennlist Site Sponsor..