Notices

Braman Porsche Autocross Demo 04/12 10-3pm

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Chip Davis
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Braman Porsche Autocross Demo 04/12 10-3pm

There is still plenty of space available of all of the forum members that are in South Florida for our Autocross event in the morning. This will be hosted by Braman Porsche and run by the staff of the Porsche Sport Driving School. We will have 4 instructors to demonstrate the vehicles and give you the opportunity to pick up some valuable tips while having a lot of fun driving Porsche Cars at speed. It will run from 10-3 tomorrow and will go out of our dealership. It should work out to be about a 45-50 second track and a fantastic environment to enjoy Carrera's, Cayman's, and Cayenne's. This would be a great opportunity for anyone who's looking to buy one of the current models to put the cars in a light which is almost impossible in a normal dealership demo drive. We are supplying the Porsche's, food, and the instructors and the event is free. Please email me if you'd like to come and you're all welcome. Please email any RSVP's to:

Chip Davis
Braman Porsche
cdavis@bramanmc.com
Old 04-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Juha G
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip Davis
There is still plenty of space available of all of the forum members that are in South Florida for our Autocross event in the morning. This will be hosted by Braman Porsche and run by the staff of the Porsche Sport Driving School. We will have 4 instructors to demonstrate the vehicles and give you the opportunity to pick up some valuable tips while having a lot of fun driving Porsche Cars at speed. It will run from 10-3 tomorrow and will go out of our dealership. It should work out to be about a 45-50 second track and a fantastic environment to enjoy Carrera's, Cayman's, and Cayenne's. This would be a great opportunity for anyone who's looking to buy one of the current models to put the cars in a light which is almost impossible in a normal dealership demo drive. We are supplying the Porsche's, food, and the instructors and the event is free. Please email me if you'd like to come and you're all welcome. Please email any RSVP's to:

Chip Davis
Braman Porsche
cdavis@bramanmc.com
Chip,

I just sent you e-mail. So 10am at Braman?

regards,

Juha
Old 04-11-2008, 11:35 PM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 321 Likes on 209 Posts

Very cool, too bad there wasn't more notice.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:41 AM
cole328
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Agree Braman is a POS dealership They need to get their act together
Old 04-14-2008, 10:28 PM
CaptB412
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

Actually, they did give a good amount of notice to P-Car owners who actually bought their P-Cars from Braman. Also, they happen to take care of their customers and actually want to make deals when selling cars unlike some other South Florida dealerss
Old 04-14-2008, 11:34 PM
cole328
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I honestly thought they sucked their service on the sales side was horrible, so once I narrowed it down, I went to Champion and sealed the deal
Old 04-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

When I decided to purchase a 911 I started at Braman but ended up at Champion. Just did not like the vibe at Braman. I remember makin an appointment with a sales guy and when I arrived he was busy with another client and after waiting 20 minutes wandering around lookin at cars I said eff this and left,drove right to champion. My 120k wasnt enough to get attention at braman... Champion thought it was.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:37 PM
MAGK944
Nordschleife Master

Received 298 Likes on 231 Posts

^What he said^ They are hopeless. After numerous tries with them, and lots of disapointments, they have not had my business for over eight years now. My service business goes to good local independents like Orbit or Autohaus. The last new p-car I purchased was from Fred Baker in Ohio and the next new car purchase this year will also warrant another trip up there to meet, talk and do business with a decent OPC.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:17 PM
mrbill_fl
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

just saw this... is post time really accurate?

04-11-2008, 09:46 PM 10pm on day before event??

NICE!

edit: (from my post, time is off by 3 min) super nice notice of event!

(sounds like my IT dept!)
Old 04-16-2008, 07:25 PM
CaptB412
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

With every car dealership there will be good experiences and bad experiences - it is just a simple fact of life. It also depends on who you know. I know that may sound sad, and I am not here to defend Braman, but I will tell you that they treated me much more fairly than I was at Champion. Unlike others who have posted here - I was treated like S&%t at Champion. I have even had better treatment from Suncoast Porsche in Sarasota. As stated before, yeah, they posted it last minute on here - but all their customers received email invitations well in advance.

Quick Reply: Braman Porsche Autocross Demo 04/12 10-3pm