Notices

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by porschedog
So, who's up for a drive? Come on - let's go somewhere! November is too far away (the Islammorada Run is a pretty safe bet)

We have Old key Lime House in Lantana, Roland Martin's on Lake O, Bok Tower for the adventurous among us, the Biltmore for a Dade County "come heavily armed" run, etc etc.. Hey, if it keeps cooling down, we can even do a run to Alabama Jack's in a few weeks
I've gotta get my leaky tire problem fixed first before I can commit to anything. Who's driving up to Daytona in Nov. for Rennsport?
Old 09-19-2007, 11:06 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

I was there, and it was a pretty cool place. The parking lot has some treachorously high speed bumps and there's a valet who tries to wave you over so that he can thrash your gears, but I was able to get around both.

Old Key Lime House is a cool place - the parking was ok,the food was great and the scenery was great. It's about 1/2 mile inland from the DuneDeck cafe on A1A. Either are a ideal place to meet and then cruise back up A1A through Manalapan, Briny Breezes and on into Delray.

On the way up to Lantana, as we were on the entrance ramp to I-95 at Hollywood Blvd headed North, this silver beauty came blasting by. Anyone know the car?
I just this car this morning!! Went by me at over 100 at least!!
Old 09-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

So, who's up for a drive? Come on - let's go somewhere! November is too far away (the Islammorada Run is a pretty safe bet)...
Hey Bill,

SBBC is back, that will help with some of the withdrawal symptoms until the Rennsport kicks in.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:53 PM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 314 Likes on 202 Posts

SBBC - that works - thanks!

Quick Reply: Sign up fo a "Lope to Lantana"