Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 01:51 AM
Moroso Motorsports Park
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Event: Moroso Festival of Speed 6/23

Moroso Festival of Speed!!

1 Day + 5 Tracks = 15 Events

Many people don't know exactly how many motorsports venues we have, this event should change all that!!

In one day we will host Drag Racing, RallyCross, Motocross Racing, Drifting, Shifter Kart Racing, Rotax Juniors Kart Racing, Mini Motard Racing, and Pocket Bike Racing, Pit Bike Racing and even Remote Control Racing. At the same time the Exotica Car & Bike Show takes over the infield. In addition to these motorsports events we will have a bikini contest, and the Babalu Bad Boyz will be here to MC the event.

This event is sure to be one you won't soon forget. If you're already a fan or participant in any of these sports this is a great opportunity to see what other gear-heads are up to. If you are just a motorsports fan in general, you have no excuse to miss this event.

Moroso Festival of Speed!!
Saturday, June 23rd Gates open at 9 AM
At Moroso Motorsports Park

Check us out on YOU TUBE:
serach: Moroso Festival of Speed

For more info call: (561) 622-1400
Old 06-17-2007, 02:19 AM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You lost me at "drifting". Perhaps I'll attend next year after that fad dies...

Anyone else interested in attending might want to check this website to get a feel for the crowd that will be participating in this event...

http://babalubadboyz.com/bio.htm

Werd.

P.S. - This is how it's done: http://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/coronadospeedfestival/
Old 06-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Moroso Motorsports Park
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or you could just skip what you consider a "fad" and watch the other 14 events Although you would truly miss an impressive display of car control and a general lack of concern for body damage, it's very entertaining at the least...

The point of this event isn't to just draw one "crowd"...we're all car people at the end of the day and this is a chance to see what everyone else is up to.

The Coronado event looks like great fun...but since it's in San Diego and all, and since we don't have access to the entire Air Force's fleet for display....we'd love to see you at Moroso...
Old 06-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not impressed by drifting whatsoever. I see it every day on Florida's freeway on/off ramps.

Coronado Festival of Speed is vintage racing and static displays of similarly situated historic/vintage/classic race/collector cars. Nary a Honda nor a "backwards-hat-wearing-blingbling-encrusted-yo-yo-yo-thump-in-the-trunk-white-rapper-wannabe" anywhere in sight.

http://www.wildyams.com/blog/archive...ot_Stuntaz.jpg

You won't catch me within 50 miles of Moroso on that weekend. And, as I only live 20 miles away, I'll have to drive 30 miles south just to ensure my safety.

P.S. - Not sure the Air Force has a fleet...

Last edited by Danny_Ocean; 06-19-2007 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:13 AM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Nary a Honda nor a "backwards-hat-wearing-blingbling-encrusted-yo-yo-yo-thump-in-the-trunk-white-rapper-wannabe" anywhere in sight.

http://www.wildyams.com/blog/archiv...Hot_Stuntaz.jpg
roflmao.....

Quick Reply: Event: Moroso Festival of Speed 6/23