Notices

Beware Albert Broadfoot and Kelli Broadfoot Owner of Autosport of Floriida

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2023, 02:16 PM
CLDG
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware Albert Broadfoot and Kelli Broadfoot Owner of Autosport of Floriida

Beware of Albert Broadfoot and Kelli Crawford Broadfoot !!!! Below is what they did to me .

I communicated with Kelli Crawford Broadfoot in july of 2018 who is the wife of Albert Broadfoot who is the owner of Autosport of Florida (12655 Mt Pleasant Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32225) so I can ship my 1968 911S porsche to them to remove a running 3.0 fuel injected engine with its transmission that was in the car and then rebuilt the original engine and put it back with its transmission to the car. I paid half of the money to them after I shipped the car to them in 2018.
  1. Albert removed the 3.0 engine and its transmission at no time and sold them to someone else and never give me that money.
  2. Finally, 5 years later, I have to get the car ship back to me in June of 2023 in not running condition because the motor and the transmission was not installed in the car and not operated.
During that 5 years, 95% of the time, they don’t response to my emails or text messages to let me know the status of my car. They told me so many excuses and liars why it took so long to rebuilt the motor and to put it back in the car because Albert got Covid, Albert got Covid again, Albert having problem with his back, laying in the bed and can’t move around, Albert brother got a car accident and almost kill himself etc… and etc…but in the same time Albert and Kelli was on vacation on their vacation house and Albert was on face book posting all kind of posts.
  1. During that 5 years, my car was parked out side of his back yard. Unprotected from the sun. The dash board cracked many places, the exterior paint piled off several places, rusted everywhere especially the bottoms of the car. The interior smell rotten, door panels, seats, back seats, carpet etc…and so many dead insects that was inside of the car. We have to replaced all rubber brakes lines, all rubber gas lines, new gas tank, new 4 disk brakes, rebuilt all 4 brake calipers, replaced 4 tires, rebuilt carburetors (the carburetors were rebuilt when we shipped the car to them), work on the motor, the transmission and pretty much all mechanical parts that need to repair or replace and not include the interior and the exterior of the car. They pretty much destroyed my car !!!
  2. They have a very nice pictures of the shop on their website but the address that listed is the address of their house. The shop is in their garage and the car was parked outside of their back yard unprotected from the sun and I am sure there are other cars we’re parked there as well.
  3. What do you call these kind of people? Liar and liar and took my money and don’t do their job and also destroyed my car. I wonder how can they sleep at night or even enjoy their vacation when they did that to me and I am sure I am not the only one that they **** with !!!!!