Help_Fister Mod. - Melboune, FL

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 05:29 PM
Tonysr300
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Help_Fister Mod. - Melboune, FL

Hello to all that read this post,

I'm looking into the Fister Exhaust Modification. I have a stock '05 - 911 Carrera S and wanted to change the exhaust sound a little. I don't want nothing over the top. I just want it a little better sound. If anyone out there that have done this mod. and live near Melbourne, FL could we please meet somewhere so I can hear it so I can make a decision. I have heard numerous videos online and like the sound but want to try and see if I can find someone so I can judge for myself and not by a video.

Thank you,

Tony
Email: Tonysr300@gmail.com
Old 12-12-2017, 08:42 PM
mr_bock
Three Wheelin'

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

Go with the stage II, it is just the right amount without being too much!!!! If you care to drive to Titusville, you could hear mine, but my engine is a bit more than stock... can you say supercharged?
Old 12-15-2017, 12:53 PM
Tonysr300
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fister Mod

Originally Posted by mr_bock
Go with the stage II, it is just the right amount without being too much!!!! If you care to drive to Titusville, you could hear mine, but my engine is a bit more than stock... can you say supercharged?
Hello Mr_Bock,

If you have sometime today after 5: 00pm or this weekend please let me know. Titusville is close from me. I leave in Suntree near Viera.

Here is my phone # 321-961-1556. You can send me a text if that's better.

Thank you,

Tony

Quick Reply: Help_Fister Mod. - Melboune, FL