Notices

Rennlist website is being zickig...

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 05:08 AM
Red Flash
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Rennlist website is being zickig...

Hi All

I got my membership renewal notice which is quite justified. But before I renew I would like to ask a question. For about the last 6 months, the rennlist site periodically won't load on my handheld running Opera Mini.

After observing the phenomenon, it looks to be some kind of service/plugin that the rennlist website is using that simply blocks the site from loading if the browser does not give it an answer.

I am quite sure the problem is on "your" side, because I have several handsets and they ALL do the same thing at the same time. I.e. either they all load your website, or they all do not load your website at the same time an intermittently.

Does the technical staff actually qualify the services that your website links to?

Cheers,

John
Old 04-03-2017, 12:55 PM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Received 699 Likes on 486 Posts

I don't have a technical answer for you other than to say that yes we do qualify our partners and run tests on all common browser and OS platforms. A quick check shows that the number of people using Opera Mini is very small, and so its likely not one we test with. I will suggest to tech that we add it.

cheers,
robb

Quick Reply: Rennlist website is being zickig...